Watch over your world from anywhere in the world using this economical LH010 security DVR solution that is ideal for business or home. The DVR is both PC and Mac compatible. Connect to your system on any device no matter where you are over a 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network. Record on a specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Connect to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard VGA & BNC inputs. The new intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming. The system includes indoor/outdoor security cameras with infrared night vision as well as all accessories required for the installation.
WATCH OVER YOUR WORLD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- VIEW ON TABLET, SMARTPHONE, PC & MAC
- 24/7 RELIABLE RECORDING
- AFFORDABLE PEACE OF MIND
Connect and view your system on the go with your Tablet or Smartphone over a 3G/4G or WiFi network.
SIMPLE YET ADVANCED
Record on a surveillance grade hard drive, designed for 24/7 operation providing weeks or even months of reliable recording.
SIMULTANEOUS MONITOR VIEWING
Connect to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard VGA & BNC inputs.
EASY SYSTEM NAVIGATION
Intuitive menu options with simple icons allow for fast and efficient DVR programming.
24/7 100% DUTY CYCLE HARD DRIVE PRE-INSTALLED
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
EXCLUSIVE LOREX EASY CONNECT INTERNET SET-UP WIZARD
Simple installation process for user convenience.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER:
- H.264 video compression
- Real time recording: 8ch: (360x240)
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones & Tablets
- PC and Mac Compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
VIEW YOUR WORLD - IN SUPER RESOLUTION.
- CLEAR VIDEO DAY AND NIGHT
- VIEW WITH BRIGHT-NIGHT
- WEATHERPROOF HOUSING
A SUPER RESOLUTION PERSPECTIVE
View your world with improved detail, sharpness, and clarity day and night.
See accurate colors with Lorex's automatic light filtering technology.
VANDAL RESISTANT DESIGN
Protective cable pass-through bracket and metal housing.
- Super Resolution with enhanced optics
- BrightNight Viewing with enhanced lowlight image sensor
- Night Vision range up to 90/66ft (28/20m) away 3
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Accurate colours with Lorex's automatic light filtering technology
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 78? Field of View (diagonal) 4
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass through mounting bracket
- Weatherproof housing for indoors & outdoor installation (IP66) 5
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- Operating System: Linux (embedded)
- Pentaplex: Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring
- Number of Channels: 8 Channel
- Video IN: 1Vp-p, CVBS, 75ohms, BNC
- Video OUT: 2 x BNC
- VGA OUT: Yes
- Audio IN: 1 Line in(RCA), G.711
- Audio OUT: 1 line out(RCA), G.711
- USB Port: 1 at the back for Mouse, 1 at the front for firmware upgrade & USB backup
- Video Output Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024
- PTZ control: RS-485 Pelco D & P Protocol
- Live Display: 1, 4, 8
- Live Display Speed: 240 NTSC, 200 PAL
- OSD: ON/OFF
- System Navigation: USB Mouse, IR Remote Controller
- Motion Area Setting:Adjustable grid (10 x15) NTSC, Adjustable grid (12 x15) PAL
- Sensitivity levels: 8
- Firmware Upgrade: Via USB device and Network
- User Authority: By user group
- Time Synchronization: Auto time sync by NTP server
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Recording Resolution: NTSC: 360x240 (CIF), 720x240 (HD1), 720x480 (D1), PAL: 360x288 (CIF), 720x288 (HD1), 720x576 (D1)
- Recording Speed: 240/200 (NTSC/PAL) @ CIF, 120/100(NTSC/PAL) @ HDI, 60/50 (NTSC/PAL) @ D1
- Recording Resolution Setting: Per camera for different resolutions (CIF/2CIF/D1).
- Recording Quality Control: 3 levels
- Recording Schedule: By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by channel
- Pre Recording: Max. 10 Secs
- Post Recording: Max. 5 Minutes
- Reliability: Watch-Dog, Auto-recovery after power failure
- Covert Video: Yes
- Playback Channel: 1~8 Adjustable
- Playback Speed: Variable Max 16x
- Playback Players: Backup Player
- Search: By time & event
- Log Search: Up to 10,00,000 lines for motion detected, configuration changes, connects/disconnects and video loss.
- Audio Play: Yes
STORAGE & ARCHIVE
- Storage: 1TB Hard Drive (SATA)
- Maximum Capacity: Up to 2TB
- Backup Media: USB Flash Drive & HDD
- Backup File Format: H.264 file (AVI generator included)
- Easy Connect: Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 or above
- Browsers: Internet Explorer & Safari 6.0
- Email notification: Text with snapshot
- Instant Smart Phone Compatibility: Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones.
- DDNS: Free Lorex DDNS
- System Configuration: Full setup configuration over network
- Ports: Programmable by User
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP / DHCP / UDP / DDNS / PPPoE
- Network Interface: 10/100-Base-TX, RJ-45
- Network Speed Control 48Kb ~ 8MB/sec.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 15 watts (HDD Pre-installed)
- Supply Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC, 12VDC , 2A, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 11.81"/300mm x 8.66"/220mm x 1.97"/50mm (W x D x H)
- Unit Weight (KGs): 1.32 kgs/2.9 Lbs
- Operating temperature: 32? ~ 104? F / 0? ~ 40? C
- Humidity: 10 ~ 90% NC
CAMERA (CVC7572PK4B) SPECIFICATIONS
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Color Image Sensor
- Video Format: NTSC
- Effective Pixels: H: 758 V: 488
- Resolution: 600 TV Lines
- Scan System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: 46.8dB (AGC Off)
- Iris: AES
- AES Shutter Speed: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 Sec.
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux without IR LED, 0 Lux with IR LED
- Video Output: Composite 1.0Vpp @ 75 ohm
- Lens / Lens Type: 3.6mm F1.2 / Fixed
- FOV (Diagonal): 78?
- Termination: BNC Type
- IR LED Qty / Type: 24 pieces / 850nm
- Night Vision Range: 90ft (28m)/66ft (20m)
- Power Requirement: 12V DC ?10%
- Power Consumption: Max. 280mA (w/IR)
- Operating Temp. Range: 14? ~ 122?F / -10? ~ 50?C
- Operating Humidity Range: < 60% RH
- Environmental Rating: IP66
- Weight (including stand): 0.6lbs / 0.3kg
- Unit Dimensions: 2.2"/57mm x 2.1"/53mm x 6.0"/153mm