It?s ideal for corporate communicators, event videographers, project studios, educational facilities and digital filmmakers. Designed primarily for realtime native HDV and DV editing, Matrox RT.X2 also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so you can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2?s analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. No matter what your desired workflow, Matrox RT.X2 delivers maximum realtime productivity. No other platform gives you so many ways to get the job done in record time.
Matrox RT.X2 is based on the award-winning Matrox Axio architecture that incorporates Matrox Power of X and Flex technologies to leverage CPU and GPU power. You get a high-performance, future-proof HDV and SD editing environment while joining the ranks of well over 200,000 users worldwide who currently enjoy the amazing value, stable reliability, and superior productivity of Matrox-based realtime nonlinear editing systems.
Realtime multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material from analog and digital sources
- Realtime Matrox Flex CPU effects - color correction, speed changes, chroma/luma keying and many more
- Realtime and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects - 2D/3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, shine and many more
- Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing
- Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing
- Realtime mixing of HD codecs and SD codecs on any timeline
- Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
- Realtime high-quality hardware downscaling for SD output from an HD timeline
- Accelerated export to DVD, multimedia formats including Flash Video, and Adobe Clip Notes
- WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, and NewTek LightWave 3D with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
- Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component input and output
- Full-resolution HD monitoring on an inexpensive flat panel display via independent DVI output
- Includes Adobe Premiere Pro