The Marantz Professional PMD-561 is a handheld four-channel solid-state recorder for getting professional-grade digital audio directly to SD memory cards. The recorder is compatible with SDHC flash media storing up to 32 GB. You can select three lossless .WAV sample rates and six compressed MP3 sampling rates in stereo or mono, with 16- or 24-bit audio depth, to best suit everything from multiple interview subjects and long government meetings to music and sound effects capture. The PMD-561 includes S/PDIF digital input for connecting to studio interfaces and two balanced XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Record professional-grade audio directly to stable and reliable SD/SDHC flash media
- Selectable stereo / mono / .WAV / MP3 recording
- 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz sample rates (WAV)
- Selectable 16- and 24-bit recording depths
- Six selectable sampling rates from 192 kbps to 32 kbps (MP3)
- S/PDIF Digital Input for connecting to studio interfaces and more
- (2) Balanced XLR Mic inputs with +48v phantom power