Night Owl?s ADV1-44500 is a 4 Channel Complete Security Solution with 500GB Hard Drive, 4 Indoor/Outdoor Cameras and Free Night Owl Pro App
Unlike other security systems, the Night Owl ADV Series Security Solution allows you to maintain your mobile lifestyle while enjoying peace of mind knowing that your home, family, business and/or employees are safe and secure.
Night Owl?s ADV1-44500 is an advanced 4 channel complete security solution with 500GB hard drive, and 4 indoor/outdoor cameras that is fully controllable on your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac. With motion activated push notifications, email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night no matter where you are located in the world.
Our Sophisticated Night Owl Pro App Allows you to:
- Eliminate the need for a computer
- Receive motion activated push notifications directly to your Smartphone or Tablet
- Playback, view and control the DVR directly from your Smartphone or Tablet
- Control the DVR remotely the same way as you would if you were in front of it
ADV1-44500 Key Features
- 4 Channel smart DVR with pre-installed 500GB hard drive
- Free "Night Owl Pro" app for your Android or Apple Smartphone/Tablet
- Free Control Management Software (CMS) for your PC or Mac
- 4 x Indoor/Outdoor 420 TVL cameras with 50FT of night vision
- No monthly fees
- 24/7 Technical phone and web support in English & Spanish
Smartphone and Tablet Connectivity via Night Owl PRO App
All Night Owl ADV Series DVRs come with our free Smartphone and Tablet app called ?Night Owl Pro.? This free Apple (iOS) and Android accessible app allows you to access multiple DVRs and view multiple cameras at once. ADV Series DVRs can also be viewed over select 3G/4G Smartphones.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on one screen
- Playback recorded files
- Access multiple DVRs in one application (up to 100 DVRs)
- Motion activated push alarm notifications
- Playback, record, stream and configure the DVR settings
- Touch screen multi-gesture functions
PC/MAC Connectivity via Control Management Software
"Night Owl View"
Don?t have a Smartphone or Tablet? All ADV Series DVRs are accessible over the internet via PC and Mac computers using the included Control Management Software, ?Night Owl View.?
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Log onto 100 different DVRs
- View multiple locations on one screen
- Compatible with Night Owl ADV, PRO, ELITE, S, WM,
and BJ Series DVRs
Free Night Owl DDNS Server
No need to pay for a static IP, all Night Owl DVR systems come with free use of the Night Owl secure DDNS server. The Night Owl DDNS server will allow any user with a Dynamic IP Address (IP always changing) to easily access their DVR.
Professional Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Night Owl Setup Wizard
Configuring your DVR for the first time does not need to be complicated. Since every user requires a unique configuration for their security system Night Owl has launched an easy to use quick Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard will automatically launch upon the initial startup of your DVR and walk you through the crucial steps of setting up the DVR properly. The only thing worse than not having a security system is having a system not configured properly.
Easy Connection to your TV or Monitor
The DVR easily connects to your TV or monitor for instant viewing. The DVR is equipped with 2 RCA and 1 VGA video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs or monitors. For your convenience, we have included a 6 foot VGA cable.
Real Time Motion Activated Recording with Email Alerts
The enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time email alert with an image attachment or push notification to your Smartphone or Tablet when the cameras detect movement.
Recording Modes/Playback Options
The DVR can be set to record manually, event/motion, and/or continuously. Each individual camera can have a unique setting by record options, date and time. Easily find and playback your security footage by searching a specific channel by date or time, or all 4 channels simultaneously.
Easy to Use Interface
This DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 6 months of video with its pre-installed 500GB 3.5" security SATA hard drive (expandable up to 2TB). The hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs. It provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video security footage.
Indoor / Outdoor Cameras
420 TV Line Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
The included 4 indoor/outdoor cameras offer 420 TV lines of resolution. See clear crisp images both day and night. Each camera comes equipped with a 42 degree viewing angle lens and a poly-aluminum indoor/outdoor housing. The 3-axis vandal proof cabling system keeps the cameras wiring secure from vandals.
50FT of Night Vision
Each camera comes equipped with the ability to view images at night up to 50FT away. The included LEDs allow for an impressive image at night. In addition, Night Owl has included 60FT of cable per camera.
Professional Installation Services provided Nationwide:
This kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation.
24/7 Phone and Web Support
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day. Please visit our website for free How-To-Videos, software upgrades, manuals and contact information.
- Video Inputs: BNC, 4 Ports
- Video Inputs: BNC, 1 POrt; VGA, 1 Port
- Audio Input: RCA, 1 POrt
- Audio Output: RCA, 1 Port
- Alarm: N/A
- PTZ (RS485): Yes
Remote Viewing Specifications
- Network Interface: RJ45, 10M/100M
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DDNS, PPPOE, UPNP
- Internet Viewing: PC, IE 7/8/9/10 Browsers, NightOwl View Software; MAC, NightOwl View Software
- # of Users: 5 Simultaneously
Mobile Phone Compatibility
- iPhone/iPad: iPhone OS 4.3 or above
- Android: Android Version 2.3 or above
- Blackberry: Not at this time
- Symbian: Not at this time
- Windows: Not at this time
- MAC: NightOwl View Software
- PC: IE Browser, NightOwl View Software
- Control Mangement SOftware: Yes
- Tablet Viewing: Yes
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Color CMOS
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Number of LEDs: 24
- Length of Night Vision: Up to 50 ft
- Lens Type: 6.0mm (42 degree field f view)
- IP Rating: IP-63 (weather resistant)
- Length of Cable: 60 ft per camera
- Cable Rating: 28 AWG
- Signal: NTSC
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR on)
- Effective Pixels: 510 x 492
- Power Supply: DC 12v 1200mA
- Power Consumption: 220mA (per camera)
- Operating Temperature: -14 F to 122 F
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.5" x 2.4" x 2.2"