Studio-Grade Recording to Go. Combining the advanced technologies derived from Olympus' decades of experience in the recording field, the compact and portable LS-10 brings you high-fidelity sound recording that's ideal for everything from live music to the singing of birds. The LS-10: unparalleled sound quality, anytime, anywhere.
24 BIT/ 96 KHZ LINEAR PCM RECORDING.
Whether you're in the recording studio or at the office, the LS-10 will let you Capture It All - exactly as you hear it - with dependable, extra-high-quality digital recording that sounds better than a CD.
UP TO 12 HOURS OF RECORDING CAPABILITY - 2GB BUILT-IN MEMORY AND SD SLOT.
The 2GB built-in flash memory assures immediate recording, while the SD slot allows for expanded capacity. Long battery life allows you to record music, performances or lectures up to 12 hours with two AA batteries, so you can spend less time worrying about recharging or replacing batteries.
THREE RECORDING FORMATS: WAV, MP3 & WMA.
The LS-10 makes it easy to record audio and play back the files in the format of your choice. With three compatible file formats, the LS-10 offers impressive versatility and enables longer recording capacity.
- 24 bit/ 96 kHz linear PCM recording. Capture It All - exactly as you hear it - with dependable, extra-high-quality digital recording that sounds better than a CD.
- Multiple recording formats: WAV, MP3, and WMA. Record and playback in the format of your choice. With three compatible formats, the LS-10 offers more versatility and enables expanded recording capacity.
- High-sensitivity microphones and high-quality microphone amplifier circuitry. Built-in high-sensitivity and low-noise stereo microphones capture every detail and nuance. The microphone amplifier circuitry is carefully designed to reduce interference for ultimate sound clarity.
- Up to 12 hours of recording capability - 2 GB built-in memory and SD removable card slot. The 2GB built-in flash memory assures immediate recording, while the SD slot allows for expanded capacity. Long battery life allows you to record up to 12 hours.
- Aluminum body and compact design. The durable, easy-to-grip and lightweight, 5.33-ounce body allows you to use the recorder with one hand.
- Built-in stereo speakers. Despite its compact design, the LS-10 incorporates built-in stereo speakers that allow you to enjoy high-quality sound playback anytime, anywhere.
- Versatile and functional. The LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder is ideal for any musician or nature enthusiast looking to record audio in the highest possible quality. The recorder is also great for journalists who need to interview and report news on the spot.
|Model ||LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder|
|Recording Format ||Linear PCM (Pulsed Code Modulation) WAVE|
| ||MP3 (MPEG-1/MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3)|
| ||WMA (Windows Media Audio)|
|Recording Media ||Built-in 2 GB NAND Flash memory|
| ||SD Card (512 MB to 8 GB)|
|Recording Time ||Built-in 2 GB memory|
| ||Linear PCM: Up to 3 hours 10 minutes|
| ||MP3: Up to 35 hours 35 minutes|
| ||WMA: Up to 69 hours 35 minutes|
|Card Format ||SD, SDHC|
|Input Level ||MIC SENSE HIGH -59 dBv|
| ||MIC SENSE LOW -39 dBv|
| ||LINE IN jack input -6 dBv|
|PC Interface ||USB|
|LCD ||35 x 29 mm|
|LED ||1 color (red)|
|Folder Messages ||5 folders, 200 messages per folder, plus MUSIC folder|
|Speaker ||2 16mm round dynamic speakers, 8 ohms, 200 mW output|
|MIC Jack ||3.5mm stereo mini-jack, impedance 2 kohms|
|LINE IN Jack ||3.5mm stereo mini-jack, impedance 2 kohms|
|EAR Jack ||3.5mm stereo mini-jack, impedance 8 ohms|
|Maximum Headphone Output ||3 mW per channel at a load of 16 ohms|
|Batteries ||2 AA Alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH batteries|
|External Power Supply ||Olympus D-7AC AC Adapter|
|Size ||131.5 mm x 48 mm x 22.4 mm (without protrusions)|
|Weight ||165 grams (including alkaline batteries)|
|OS Supported ||Windows: 2000/XP/VISTA|
| ||Macintosh: Mac OS 10.2 or later|
|CPU and RAM ||Windows: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM|
| ||Macintosh: Power Mac G4 1 GHz or Core Solo 1.5 GHz, 512 MB RAM|
|Sound Board ||Windows: Windows DirectX compatible, ASIO compatible sound card recommended for low latency performance|
| ||Macintosh: Core Audio compatible audio hardware|
|Removable drive ||DVD-ROM drive required for installation of Steinberg Cubase LE4 software|
|Video Card and Display ||1024 x 768 pixels, 256 color or more|
|USB Port ||One free port|
|Audio Output ||Earphone output or speakers|