- The Olympus PT-023 Underwater Housing is for the Olympus C-8080 digital camera.
- A clear and durable polycarbonate case provides an attractive shield for your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131 feet.
- A tight O-ring main seal with safety lock, along with stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware, help to ensure protection from corrosion for years to come.
- A fluorite (FL) glass window gives your digital camera's powerful Olympus lens the protection and clear gateway it needs to deliver crisp detail and vibrant color.
- An integrated flash diffuser panel lets you utilize your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes.
- And an easy-to-see LCD panel lets you admire the beauty that lies beneath the surface instantly, giving you the freedom to enjoy your pictures and even edit them if you like.
- The Olympus Digital Underwater Housings give you full control over your camera.
- Each one features a large, responsive shutter button, precision zoom lever, and durable controls to lend you access to everything your Olympus digital camera has to offer.
- Stylish and Durable Transparent Polycarbonate Underwater Housing is Ideal for Protection for Activities Such as Swimming, Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Skiing, Fishing, Sailing and Even in Certain Industrial Situations.
- Designed for Olympus C-8080 Digital Cameras.
- Pressure Resistance: 131 Feet.
- Tripod Socket: Standard 1/4 inch.
- Stainless Steel Buckles.
- NBR LCD Hood.
- Lens Cap.
- Color: Red and Clear.
- Wrist Strap.
Olympus PT-023 Underwater. Wrist lanyard
sync connector cap.