This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
What makes the 7250Pro3 an outstanding scanner?
Advanced Technical Features
The PF7250 PRO3 operates at 7200 dpi optical resolution, 16-bits per channel with a total output image of 48-bits, which allows users to enlarge images up to 18" x 12", 300dpi. With a 3.6 dynamic range, this scanner is designed to produce sharp, high-quality scans with accurate color reproduction.
User-friendly scanning software for PC and MAC
CyberView X scanning software is capable of scanning a single frame as well as filmstrips. Displaying the preview thumbnails at high speed for final selected frames. CyberView X provides powerful tools for optimizing scanning and color reproduction with adjustable parameters including Image Palette, Color Balance, and Curves and Level setting.
- View how an image will be effected on your Image Palette before applying the adjustment. The selected effect image will replace the default thumbnail and allows you to see how the effects look on your image, instantly.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, and color (CMYK or RGB) of the image, and compare before and after effects in real time.
Curves and Level
- Powerful curves and level tools help you to adjust color fidelity to the finest detail based on the image histogram.
Fast data transfer and convenient connection
Equipped with USB1.1/2.0 ports, the most popular computer interface, PF7250 PRO3 offers you the benefit of fast performance.
World class software bundle
Bundled with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP? ELEMENTS (WINDOWS/MAC), PF7250 PRO3 enables you to edit the images the way you like and helps you organize and share your digitized images with ease.
Incorporating Digital ICE?? technology
If your used to unpleasant results of the image quality from high resolution scanning, your worries are over because PF7250 PRO3 now brings in the most powerful digital enhancement technology from Kodak's Austin Development Center (KADC) Digital ICE??!
Powerful combination from KADC Digital ICE?, Digital ROC?, Digital GEM?
Digital ICE? (Dust & scratch removal)
- Unlike other application software, the current KADC's Digital ICE? technology combined with thePF7250 PRO3 you can perform the dust and scratch removal automatically without doing a lot of time-consuming manual work. How does it work? Digital ICE? uses an extra infrared channel built in PF7250 PRO3, which is in addition to the RGB color channel of the image, to detect the dust or scratches on the surface of film and then repair digitally.
Digital ROC? (Color Reconstruction)
- Negatives and prints tend to color-fade with time producing reddish or bluish tint. KADC's Digital ROC? will mesmerize you with its capability to automatically restore the color of images that suffer from color-fading or light casting. How does it work? Digital ROC? automatically and meticulously restores the lost color value in faded negative to its original color.
Digital GEM? (Grain Equalization & Management)
- Image noise can be caused by a variety of factors including, high speed film grain, adverse lighting conditions, scanner/digital camera CCD noise, or image enlargement.KADC's Digital GEM? allows users to isolate and manage noise/grain in both highlight and shadow areas without sacrificing image detail. How does it work? Digital GEM? analyzes and then remove film grain pattern in negative.
- Optical resolution 7200 x 7200 dpi
- 16-bit A/D, 16-/8-bit output
- Automatically loads and batch scans 35mm roll films and filmstrips
- Scans slides one at a time
- Auto focus for the sharpest images
- Kodak's Austin Development Center (KADC) Digital ICE?? for dust and scratch removal,color reconstruction, and grain equalization and management.