The Parrot AR.Drone is the first quadricopter that can be controlled by a smartphone or tablet. By tilting your device, you control the direction of your AR.Drone, and by releasing it, the AR.Drone is instantly stabilized. Thanks to the AR.Drone?s autopilot feature, anyone can be an expert as the AR.Drone allows for an easy take-off and landing.
- 1280 x 720 high-definition camera to capture fantastic aerial video footage.
- 720p high-definition live video streaming to a smartphone or tablet while flying
- Uers can record and share videos and pictures straight from the AR.FreeFlight 2.0 piloting app.
- Director mode allows users to easily program AR.Drone 2.0 automatic flights to record shots
- Several control modes from beginner to expert are available, including "Absolute Control" mode.
- Drone pilots can use their iPad/iPhone/iPod or Android 2.2 & up device to control the AR.Drone 2.0.
- A pressure sensor and gyroscope let the user pilot their device like an expert with unrivaled stability, even in higher altitudes.
- Li-Polymer battery lasts 12 minutes.
- The Wi-Fi capable drone has a 165-ft range.