The Pioneer DA-200CBF Bi-Directional Cloth Frame Album features a deep black cloth cover and is designed to display and protect 200 4 x 6" photos. There is a 3.5 x 3.5" cover window for a theme image. The image is inserted from a pocket inside the album's front cover. The 2-up style pages can display two horizontal or one vertical image per side.
The clear, side-loading pages protect your photos from dust and fingerprints. The shaded background on each page enhances the presentation of your photographs. There is a memo area next to each photo. The book-bound binding enables the open pages to lay flat for quick loading and optimal viewing. A dust jacket is included in which you can store the album. The album is acid-free for long-term archival photo-storage.
- Bi-Directional memo pockets with deluxe rounded bookbound spine
- Solid Color Cloth Cover with Photo Frame on Cover
- 2-up Album Holds 200 Photos Up to 4x6
- Patented Bi-Directional Paper Pocket Pages Hold Photos Horizontally or Vertically
- Memo Area Next to Each Pocket
- Archival, Photo Safe: Acid, Lignin & PVC Free
- Includes Dust Jacket
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.25 x 9.6" (23.5 x 24.4 cm)