The open-box product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications.
It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it has been returned to us without a box or with markings on the box or instruction manual, or box was opened or torn in shipping.
Be advised that quantities of open-box products are limited, back-orders are not accepted and all orders are processed on a first come, first served basis.
The price has been marked down to reflect the condition
Feel free to contact us for any additional details on the unit's status or any other questions you have on other open-box specials
Advanced O.I.S. Reduces Camera Shake, Even at 50x Zoom
The SDR-H60's 50x optical zoom lens has the power you need to take dramatic close-ups or get remarkable shots of even distant subjects. But with long-distance zoom shots, even a tiny bit of hand shake has a huge effect on picture quality. That's where Panasonic's Advanced Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) comes in, suppressing the effects of hand shake as you shoot. The system uses gyrosensors to detect hand shake, then shifts a lens and adjusts the optical axis to compensate. This all happens a remarkable 4,000 times per second. And because the system is optical, no image quality is lost. Thanks to Advanced O.I.S., the images you capture look incredibly clear, sharp and blur-free even at high zoom levels.
Non-Stop Shooting Fun with 60GB Hard Drive
Holding as much data as 43 DVD discs, the SDR-H60's 60GB internal hard disk drive lets you record continuously for up to 54 hours (in LP mode).
Anti-Shock Shield Helps Protect Your Memories
Panasonic's Anti-Shock Shield helps protect recorded video data from damage due to jolts and impact. The Drop Detect function senses if the camera is falling and moves the head away from the hard disk. The Floating Structure protects the hard disk should the camera fall or be dropped. And the Buffer Memory automatically backs up data while the camera is falling.
One-Touch DVD Copying
This hard disk drive camcorder has a USB Host function, which lets you connect directly to a DVD burner (sold separately) via a USB cable. You can then copy recordings from the hard disk to a DVD disc by simply pressing a button.
Edit Your Videos
You can transfer the motion-image data from the SD card or the camcorder's hard drive right to your PC using your PC's USB port. Then with the included VideoCam Suite 1.0 software, you can easily put scenes in a different order and delete the ones you don't want. When you're finished with your video production, you can resave the edited version onto an SD memory card and a DVD disc.
- 5.1 megapixels: This 5.1-megapixel digital camera from Sakar offers enough resolution to capture fine details, crop creatively and enlarge favorite images.
- Zoom: The 4x digital zoom stretches pixels to fill the frame with your favorite part of the image.
- 2" LCD display: This color display offers plenty of room for you to easily compose and share your photos.
- Cool features: Have more fun taking photos with cool features like the self timer and auto flash.
- Editing software: Use the included Photags Photo Editing Software to get creative with your photos.
- Eco-friendly design: Both camera and packaging are made with made with partially recycled plastic, cardboard and press paper board in order to reduce waste and consume fewer trees.
- Memory: Add more memory instantly by sliding in an SD or MMC memory card (sold separately).