The open-box product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications.
It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it has been returned to us without a box or with markings on the box or instruction manual, or box was opened or torn in shipping.
Be advised that quantities of open-box products are limited, back-orders are not accepted and all orders are processed on a first come, first served basis.
The price has been marked down to reflect the condition
Feel free to contact us for any additional details on the unit's status or any other questions you have on other open-box specials
Compact Size and Cool Styling
Small enough to slip in a pocket or bag. Cool enough to take everywhere you go. This is one stylish camcorder you'll never want to be without.
Capture Even Complex Motion with Precision
Panasonic's MPEG2 Engine is a wide-range, high-precision engine that produces smooth, beautiful moving pictures. Because it precisely records the differences in each frame, it can render fast, complex motions with exceptional accuracy and nearly twice the resolution captured with previous Panasonic MPEG2 video cameras.
Pre-Rec Function Records Images Even Before You Start Shooting
This clever function records three seconds of video even before you actually begin shooting. The images are held temporarily in the camcorder's internal memory before recording onto the SD card begins, so you can capture that spontaneous event as soon as it happens.
No More Missed Shooting Opportunities with Quick Start
The SW20 SD camcorder starts up to record quickly. In Quick Start mode, recording begins in just 0.6 seconds from the time the LCD is opened. This lets you catch those sudden shooting opportunities.
Easy DVD Copying and Viewing
The USB port allows you to connect directly to a DVD burner. And copying a recording from an SD card to a DVD disc is as easy as selecting from the menu. To view your video, simply take the SD card from the camcorder and slip it into any TV or DVD player with an SD card slot; there are no cables to worry about.
Edit Your Videos
First, transfer the motion-image data from the SD card to your PC3 using your PC's USB port. Then with the included MotionSD STUDIO 1.3E software, you can easily put scenes in a different order, delete the ones you don't want, and add a wide variety of video effects. Save your results by burning your video production onto DVD.
- Compact SD/SDHC card camcorder: The Panasonic SDR-S7K camcorder records onto SD/SDHC card. These cards are small, so the SDR-S7K is compact enough to fit into your purse or pocket. These cards have plenty of capacity-a 16GB card can store hours of video. And video sharing is easy-just slide the memory card into a card reader.
- Standard definition: The SDR-S7K shoots in standard definition.
- Zoom: The 10x optical zoom brings you close to faraway action-without any loss in image clarity. The 700x digital zoom picks up where optical zoom leaves off, stretching pixels to make the image look even bigger.
- 2.7" LCD widescreen: This screen delivers a clear picture of the action during recording and playback. The wide aspect ratio makes it easier to shoot in dramatic 16:9 widescreen format.
- Electronic image stabilizer (EIS): This camcorder electronically compensates for distracting camera shake?you'll enjoy the enhanced video.
- Shock-resistant: Take this stylish camera when you're on the move?it's shock resistant and ready to capture the action.
- Pre-record function: This clever function records three seconds of video even before you actually begin shooting. Images are held in the camcorder's internal memory before recording onto the SD card begins, so you can capture that spontaneous event.
- Quick Start mode: This camcorder starts to record quickly, so you can catch sudden shots. In Quick Start mode, recording begins in just 0.6 seconds from the time the LCD is opened.
- Easy DVD copying: The USB port lets you connect directly to a DVD burner. Copying from SD card to DVD disc is as easy as selecting from the menu.
- Edit your videos: After transferring your movies to your PC, the included MotionSD STUDIO 1.3E software lets you put scenes in a different order, delete scenes, and add a wide variety of effects.
- Digital still mode: Use your camcorder as a camera to shoot crisp 640 x 480 pixel photos.
- Records in MPEG-2 format: This popular format is the standard for digital cable and satellite TV, video-on-demand, DVD movies and more. You'll have no trouble enjoying and sharing your video. The SDR-S7K captures fast, complex motions with exceptional accuracy and nearly twice the resolution of previous Panasonic MPEG-2 video cameras.
Note: Memory card not included.