This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Mount your flat panel close up against the wall with Peerless' Flat Wall Mount. This easy-to-install design features universal brackets to safely support virtually all 32" to 63" flat panel screens. Perfect for a discreet installation in the living room, home theater room or bedroom, the screen simply hooks onto the wall plate and is safely secured in place with a locking mechanism. The horizontal position of the screen can easily be adjusted once the screen is on the mount. Peerless' Sorted-For-You hardware bag with all the necessary screen hardware makes it for a quick and safe installation. The mount includes simple to align universal brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to two wood studs up to 24" apart, or concrete.
- Universal design for virtually all 32" to 63" plasma and LCD screens
- Slim design keeps the screen close up against the wall (only 1.18" deep)
- Offers up to 12" of horizontal screen adjustment
- Easy to install with hooking brackets
- Includes Peerless' Sorted-For-You hardware bag with all the necessary and presorted screen hardware
- Comes with hardware for installation to wood studs, concrete and cinder block (metal stud fastner kit # ACC415 optional)
- Locking mechanism secures the screen to the mount
- Integrated security features provide effective theft deterrence
- Maximum load capacity: 200 lb (90.71 kg)
- UL tested to hold four times the stated maximum weight load capacity
Installation & Assembly Instruction