Overcoming the challenges in assembling a set of lenses over time the Rokinon 14mm T3.1 Cine DS Lens for Sony E-Mount covers full-frame sensors and features a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens. It features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share a common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. This 14mm lens produces a 115.7 degrees, ultra-wide angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, and the minimum focus distance is 11" from the lens.
Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- 14mm lens with approximately 115.7 degrees angle-of-view on full-frame cameras.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are matched to a color standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "De-clicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 11" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A built-in petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
Focal Length: 14mm
Lens Mount: Sony E
Format: Full Frame
Image Circle: Not specified by manufacturer
Maximum T-Stop: T3.1
Minimum T-Stop: T22
Diagonal Angle of View: Super35/APS-C: 93.9 degrees
Full Frame: 115.7 degrees
Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane: 11" / 28 cm
Elements/Groups: 14 / 10
Iris Blades: 6
Dimensions (W x H): 3.43 x 3.43" / 87.1 x 87.1 mm
Length: 4.81" / 122.1 mm
Weight: 22.6 oz / 640 g