Not in Original Box
Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.The world of LCD HDTV comes alive, with Samsung's LN26B360. Turn on the riveting clarity of HD resolution, for crisp, bold images that leap off the 26-inch screen. The Wide Color Enhancer renders the most vivid tones, for a more realistic picture quality. Two HDMI interface connections let you easily hook up your DVD or Blu-ray Disc player - or both. The PC input lets you connect to your home computer in a snap. Thanks to SRS TruSurround HD technology, all the HD excitement sounds as incredible as it looks. True, clear sound is delivered via an internal 5W X 2 speaker system. The attractive 'piano black' cabinet means this LCD HDTV always looks amazing, no matter which room you put it in.
- 720p pixel resolution: 1366 (H) x 768 (V) pixel resolution
- Widescreen aspect ratio
- CCFL?Cold Cathode Fluorescent lamp
- 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Wide Color Enhancer: Optimizes a given color's hue, resulting in more natural rendering of colors.
- Built-in digital tuner: (ATSC/Clear QAM)
- Response time: A fast 8ms response time minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programs.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Single User Interface
- SRS TruSurround HD creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog.
- Stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- Bottom speakers with 5 Watts x 2 audio power
- Energy Star Compliant reduces energy consumption by up to 25% compared with standard TVs.
- V-Chip system: Allows blocking of rated TV and Movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content.
- Trilingual on-screen displays in English, Spanish or French.
- Variable sleep timer: Can be programmed to turn the TV off at different time intervals.
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia
Interface) version 1.3: (2 rear)
- Component video: 1 rear (Y, Pb, Pr)
- Composite inputs: 1 rear (shared with component)
- PC input: 1
- Optical sound outpit: 1 rear
- 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), with in home service, backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Panel: Wide (16:9) LCD
- TV system: American NTSC standard color
- Channel coverage: VHF 2-13, UHF 14-69, CATV 1-125 (up to 181 pre-selected channels)
- Antenna: CATV/VHF/UFH 75-ohm, F-type
- Watts per channel: 5W x 2
NET DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT (WXHXD)
- TV without stand: 25.4" x 17.9" x 3.0"
- TV without stand weight: 15.4 lbs.
- TV with stand: 26.4" x 19.5" x 8.5"
- TV with stand weight: 18.5 lbs.