Samsung OMD-W Series High Brightness Displays are a fully embedded digital signage solution designed for high ambient light indoor environments where brightness and visibility are the main requirements. And with our SMART Signage Platform, you can manage your content without external devices.
At 2500 nits, our OMD-W Series LED displays deliver high brightness for excellent legibility and visibility, even in high ambient light environments.
Engineered for High Ambient Light Indoor Environments
These displays are designed for high ambient light indoor environments where brightness and visibility are the main requirements, such as a retail storefront window.
Circular Polarizing Technology
Samsung's circular polarizing technology allows for viewing content on the display while wearing polarized sunglasses.
SMART Signage Platform
SMART Signage Platform offers a fully embedded solution that eliminates the need for additional external devices. System on Chip (SoC) delivers media player functionality, and content is easily controlled through Samsung MagicInfo software.
Get access to content from a variety of sources. Connections include PC (VGA), Digital (Display Port, HDMI and DVI), embedded Wi-Fi, RS232C for external control capability and an SD card slot.
Built to handle 24/7 continuous operation, you'll be able to deliver impactful messaging to your audience around the clock, while a 3-year onsite warranty secures your investment and peace of mind.
A built-in speaker provides audio messaging to reach your audience even in adverse weather conditions, eliminating the hassle and cost of adding a separate sound system.
Perfect for Various Industries
Samsung OMD-W Series High Brightness Displays are perfect for transportation hubs, banking offices, retail storefront windows, sports arenas, convention centers and many more applications.
- Handle High Ambient Light Conditions with 2500 Nits Brightness and an Auto Brightness Sensor
- LED Backlit Panel, SMART Signage Platform and MagicInfo Software
- Connectivity Options Including VGA, Display Port, HDMI, DVI, Embedded Wi-Fi, RS232C, RJ45 LAN and an SD Card Slot
- 3-Year Onsite Warranty and 24/7 Operating Runtime
- Screen Size - 46
- Panel Technology - Direct Lit
- Resolution - 1920x1080
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- Brightness - 2,500
- Contrast Ratio (Typical) - 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) - 178 degrees/178 degrees
- Response Time - 8ms
- Input - VGA (D-sub 15 pin), DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, HDMI (2), Component/Composite, Stereo Mini Jack
- Output - Display Port 1.2 (Loop-out), Stereo Mini Jack
- External Control - RS232C(In/Out), RJ45
- Sensor - Detachable Type (IR, Ambient)
- Power Supply - AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Typical/Max) - 300
- Power Consumption (Standby) - < 1W
- Operating Temperature
- 0 degrees C~ 30 degrees C (Direct Sunlight)
- 0 degrees C~ 50 degrees C (w/o Direct Sunlight)
- 0 degrees C~ 50 degrees C (Direct Sunlight in Cooling System w/o SBB)
- Operating Humidity - 10~80%
- H/W: Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Button Lock, Built in Speakers, Wifi Embedded, Slide-in media player option
- S/W: Plug and Play, MagicInfo, Digital Daisy Chains, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Image Retention,, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Smart Scheduling
- SMART Signage Platform - Yes
- Built-in Tuner - No
- Media Player Type - Cortex-A9 1GHz Quad Core, 1.5GB DDR3, 8GB FDM, USB 2.0, Linux OS
- VESA Standard Wall-Mount Interface - 600 x 400 mm
- 24/7 Operation - Yes
- Built-in Speakers - Built-in Speaker (10W + 10W)
- Outdoor - Wi-Fi
- Without Stand (W x H x D) - 40.8" x 23.2" x 5.5"
- Bezel Width - 9.3mm (L/R 7.9mm, Bottom 6.5mm)