Wiring Closet Ventilation Unit with Environmental Management
Combined together; the Wiring Closet Ventilation Unit and the Environmental Manager provides users the ability to remotely monitor and control the cooling of their networking closet.
Includes: Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets
Dual fans: Provides fault tolerance in the event of a fan failure.
Network interface: Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address; avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser; Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
Programmable input/output contacts: Allows device contacts to be connected to the air conditioner and mapped to customer outputs or system alarms.
Remote management: Remote monitoring of key alarm conditions such as fan failure and leak detection via SNMP; telnet; and web browser is possible with optional Remote Monitoring Unit; specifically designed for the High-Density Cooling Enclosure.
Temperature/humidity probe: Monitors the room temperature and relative humidity up to 12 feet away. Can be used for controlling set points.
Hardwire capable: For installations where hard wiring is required or preferred.
Architecturally neutral: Unobtrusive design and coloring; blends in with the surroundings.
Multiple mounting methods: Flexible design allows for both dry wall and ceiling mount installations.
Easy to install: Innovative design allows for fast; easy installation by almost anybody.
LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Predictive failure notification: Maximizes system availability by providing early warning of required fan or filter replacement.
Dry contact output: Provides remote notification of failures when used with APC environmental monitoring unit or system.
Fault-tolerant fan system: In the event of a fan failure; the remaining fan(s) will continue to operate.
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections: Hard Wire 3-wire; IEC-320 C14; NEMA 5-15P
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Input Power: 85.0Watts
- Maximum Height: 14.5inches ( 368mm; 36.8 cm)
- Maximum Width: 17.1inches ( 434mm; 43.4 cm)
- Maximum Depth: 7.0inches ( 178mm; 17.8 cm)
- Net Weight: 26.4lbs. ( 12.0 Kg)
Color: Beige; Black
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113 degreeF ( 0 - 45 degreeC )
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000ft ( 0-3000meters )
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 50 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000ft ( 0-4500meters )
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 60.0dBA
- Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace
- Air Flow: 475.0CFM ( 224.18lps )