Rack Air Removal Unit SX 100-240V 50/60HZ for NetShelter 600mm enclosures.
High-density equipment creates an environment where traditional air distribution methods are often not effective. Densely packed enclosures can cause IT equipment to overheat; resulting in downtime. The Rack Air Removal Unit SX captures exhaust heat; returns the warm air to the plenum and eliminates hot spots from the data center. Through automatic fan speed control based upon temperature; the fans will self-adjust for optimal performance. With a unit-mounted LCD display; users can view temperatures at the rack; monitor alarm conditions and adjust unit set points. The integrated network management card allows for remote monitoring and control. This space-saving solution mounts to the back of either the NetShelter SX or VX enclosure; requiring zero U space.
Includes: Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Operations and Maintenance Manual
Adjustable mounting frame: The frame can mount on Net shelter SX or VX enclosures and extends to accommodate 42U; 47U or 48U rack heights.
Dual A-B Power Inputs: Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
Ducted Exhaust System: Removes hot air from the data center to prevent re-circulation and eliminate air mixing.
Fan guards: A safety measure that provides protection from the fan opening by covering the inlet.
Fault-tolerant fan system: In the event of a fan failure; the remaining fan(s) will continue to operate.
Field replaceable components: Fans and electronics module can be readily replaced without uninstalling the unit.
Increased capacity: Higher rate of heat removal allows more equipment to be installed in each rack.
LCD display: Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
Temperature monitoring: Changes in temperature are reported via the user interface or e-mail
Easy to install: Innovative design allows for fast; easy installation by almost anybody.
Increases Airflow: Provides proper intake temperatures; increasing equipment life.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 100V; 120V; 200V; 208V; 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14; NEMA 5-15P
- Number of Power Cords: 2
- Input Power: 1200.0Watts
- Communications & Management
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Maximum Height: 75.5inches ( 1918mm; 191.8cm)
- Maximum Width: 23.5inches ( 597mm; 59.7cm)
- Maximum Depth: 10.0inches ( 254mm; 25.4cm)
- Net Weight: 148.0lbs. ( 67.26KG )
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 122 degreeF ( 0 - 50 degreeC )
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 50 degreeC
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000ft ( 0-4500meters )
- Audible noise at 1 eter from surface of unit: 79.0dBA
- Approvals: cUL Listed; CE; EN 55022 Class A; EN 55024; FCC Part 15 Class A; ICES-003; IEC 61000-3-2; IEC 61000-3-3; UL Listed; VDE
- Standard warranty: 1 year (parts only)
- Air Discharge Patterns: Upflow; Ducted
- Air Flow: 1600.0CFM ( 755.12lps )