When it comes to digital signage; size and flexibility matter. Sharp's PN-R606 professional LCD monitors offer 60 inches of high-impact screen space along with the flexibility to match your installation location. Whether set up at a tilted angle or hung from the ceiling; these eye-catching monitors have the size to convey your message clearly and vividly to your audience. DisplayPort 1.2 connectivity comes standard; and the interface can be expanded with an optional wireless board or HDBaseT 2.0 receiver board. All this flexibility gives you greater scope to create an appealing space and deliver a compelling message.
Excellent Image Quality
Thanks to their 1;920 (H) ? 1;080 (V)-pixel resolution; the PN-R606 monitor express all of the detail and visual impact of your selected full-HD content. Everything from fine text to intricate graphics is rendered crisply and clearly. Brightness of 700 cd/m2 further enhances their performance in professional digital signage applications.
Adaptable to Various Settings
Whether in a landscape or portrait orientation; the PN-R606 monitor can be installed face up or tilted backward to an angle up to 90 degrees and forward to an angle up to 45 degrees. Such flexibility helps you to incorporate these monitors into a wider-than-ever variety of settings.
Stylish Design with Slim Bezel
Measuring just 8 mm on the top/right/left and 13 mm on the bottom; the PN-R606's slim bezel helps onscreen content stand out and catch the viewer's eye. Images fill the screen beautifully; reaching almost to the edges of the monitor. The subtle design of this monitor makes it a stylish fit for virtually any location.
The PN-R606 monitor can be suspended by wire from their rear housing; using the bundled mounting brackets. Appearing to float in mid-air; a wire-suspended PN-R706/R606 creates a sophisticated impression that catches the eye.
Functional Remote Control
The PN-R606's remote controller offers enhanced operability. For example; the remote controller and monitors can be assigned an identity number (from 0 to 9) for mutual recognition; which enables the remote to send commands to the targeted monitor only. The remote also lets you perform basic operations on connected HDMI-CEC compatible devices; including power on/off. And it has three designated function buttons - HDMI; DisplayPort; and Option - to simplify input switching.
To enhance their functionality in professional signage applications; the PN-R606 monitor comes standard-equipped with a range of interface terminals such as HDMI inputs and DisplayPort 1.2 input/output terminals. What's more; these LCD monitors feature an Intel Mini OPS-compatible expansion slot that supports the addition of an optional expansion board. You can add either an HDBaseT 2.0-compliant receiver board that supports various types of media and control signals or a wireless board that brings convenient functionality to office environments.
Support for HDBaseT 2.0 (Option)
Installing an optional HDBaseT Receiver Board (PN-ZB03H) allows the monitor to receive HDMI video; audio signals; and control signals sent up to 100 metres via a single LAN cable. This brings convenient connectivity with HDMI devices such as PCs and BD players. Compatibility with the HDBaseT 2.0 standard allows you to remotely operate a PC from a USB device connected to the optional board. With HDBaseT 2.0 support; you can use fewer cables and reduce the time and cost of installation.
Wireless Connectivity (Option)
The optional Wireless Board (PN-ZB03W) allows up to 10 devices - including Mac or Windows computers; smartphones; and tablets - to connect to the PN-R606 simultaneously without any cable hassles. You can display the content of one device on the whole screen; or you can display the content from up to four devices in a 2 x 2 split screen. This wireless collaboration is a great way to enhance productivity in the workplace.
- DisplayPort Daisy Chain allowing you to display the same content simultaneously on up to 25 monitors
- Combining of Daisy Chain and Enlarge functions enables you to display 4K30P content on four (2 x 2) monitors
- These LCD monitors conform to the RoHS Directive restricting the use of hazardous substances
- Built-in 10 W + 10 W rear speakers eliminate the need for external speakers and ensure a stylishly streamlined profile
- Monitor is compatible with Crestron Connected software; which means that you can remotely control and manage each monitor via a LAN network
- Monitor is ideal for use in demanding professional applications that require round-the-clock operation seven days a week
- Power on Delay lets you delay the startup of each monitor in a multi-monitor installation
- Airflow is maintained and heat is dissipated without the use of noisy; dust-creating mechanical air-ventilation fans
- Installation: Landscape / Portrait / Face-up
- Display: 60-inch widescreen (60-inch [152.66 cm] diagonal) UV2A LCD
- Max. Resolution: 1;920 x 1;080 pixels
- Max. Display Colours (approx.): 1.06 billion colours
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.693 x 0.693 mm
- Max. Brightness: 700 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 5000 : 1
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 176 degree/176 degree (CR ? 10)
- Active Screen Area(W x H): 1;330.56 x 748.44 mm (52 3/8" x 29 7/16")
- Response Time: 8 ms (grey to grey; avg.)
- Backlight: LED; edge lit
- Video: Analogue RGB (0.7 Vp-p) [75?]; Digital (DVI 1.0 standard-compliant); Display Port 1.2; HDMI
- Synchronization: Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative); Sync on green*3; Composite sync (TTL: positive/negative)*3
- Plug & Play: VESA DDC2B
- Power Management: VESA DPMS; DVI DMPM
- Input Terminals: Display Port x 1; DVI-D 24-pin (HDCP compatible) x 1; Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1; HDMI (PC/AV signal compatible) x 2; RS-232C x 1; 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1
- Output Terminals: Display Port x 1; 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1; RS-232C x 1
- Input/Output Terminals: LAN: 10Base-T/100Base-TX x 1
- Power Supply Terminal: 5 V; 2 A (5 V; 500 mA when the expansion slot is used) (USB type-A connector)
- Expansion Slot: 12 V; 2.4 A (power supplied when expanding the functions with an optional part)
- Built-in Speakers: 10 W + 10 W
- VESA (4 points); 400 mm (15 3/4") pitch; M6 screw
- Power Supply: 100 V - 240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 190 W
- Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH (no condensation)
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1;349 x 60 x 775 mm (53 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 30 1/2")
- Weight: 33 kg (72.8 lbs.)