Sharp's 22 screen size class LC-22DV24U LCD TV provides a convenient built-in DVD television solution with a distinctive design. The LC-22DV24U features a side-loading progressive scan DVD player, a high-performance LCD panel for high brightness, a high contrast ratio, low-reflection glare protection and wide viewing angles.
- True 16:10 Aspect Ratio (1680 x 1050) LCD Panel displays 16:9 widescreen programs in their native aspect ratio.
- Built-in side-loading progressive scan DVD player is the ultimate in convenience!
- Built-in ATSC / QAM / NTSC Tuners for DTV and analog TV viewing.
- High Brightness Sharp LCD TVs are very bright, so you can put them virtually anywhere ? even near windows, doors or other light sources - and their picture is still vivid.
- Viewing Angles are so wide you can view Sharp LCD TVs from practically anywhere in the room!
- MP3/WMA/JPEG Audio/still image playback for great versatility in playing back other media formats.
- High Contrast Ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes.
Screen Size: 22"
Panel Type: Active Matrix (a-si TFT) LCD
Pixel Resolution: 1680 x 1050
DVD Player: Progressive Scan
Tuning System: ATSC / QAM / NTSC
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Lamp Life: 60,000 hrs.
Viewing Angles: 170 degrees H / 160 degrees V
Audio System: 1.5W x 2
Native Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Response Time: 5MS
PC Input: Yes (Analog RGB D-sub 15-pin)
HDMI Input: HDMI x 1
Component Input: Y/Pr/Pb x 1
S-Video Input: 4-pin DIN x 1
Composite Video Input: RCA x 2
Audio Inputs: RCA L/R x 3, 3.5mm Stereo Input = PC Audio
Audio Outputs: Digital Audio - Coaxial, Headphone Jack 3.5mm
Speakers Location: / Type Bottom / Fixed
Power Consumption: AC 65W
Power Source: 120V
ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
Limited Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Cabinet Colors: Black
TV and Stand (w x h x d): 21-1/8" x 17-5/16" x 8-1/8"
TV only (w x h x d): 21-1/8" x 15-29/32" x 2-5/8"
Weight for TV and Stand: 13.5 lbs.