Part of Sharp's E67U series, the 40-inch LC40E67U LCD HDTV offers an exceptionally detailed Full 1080p picture, improvements in energy efficiency and a dazzling new design. It features Sharp's Superlucent Advanced Super View (ASV) panel for a dramatically bright and crisp picture with reduced haze and reflectivity. The Superlucent panel applies an ultra-smooth finish that minimizes gloss while intensifying panel brightness and contrast. It also includes a fast pixel response time of 6ms (milliseconds) and wide viewing angles of 176 degrees so you can view the television from virtually anywhere in the room. It also comes equipped with advanced gaming features to satisfy video gamers looking for superior picture quality. Sharp's proprietary Vyper Drive circuit reduces the lag time between the game console input and the TV display to imperceptible levels, ensuring video gamers a seamless gaming experience.
The ASV panel with Spectral Contrast Engine XD (Extreme Dark) provides a high dynamic contrast ratio, enabling deep blacks and vibrant colors, and a special dejudder feature results in the smooth reproduction of film content. Two components of Sharp's Spectral Contrast Engine--Optical Picture Control (OPC) for automatically adjusting luminance to room brightness and lighting conditions and Brightness Preservation picture processing--make the E67U series very energy efficient. In fact, all models in this series exceed the EPA's ENERGY STAR certification requirement by at least 15 percent.
This E67U series HDTV comes equipped with a full array of connectivity options, including four HDMI (version 1.3 with Deep Color and 24p input capability) and two component video inputs, all of which are 1080p compatible, accepting signals from Blu-ray and advanced gaming devices. A dedicated PC input and RS-232 port for custom installations add to the feature set.
Not only does the E67U series provide a stunning picture, but it also features a new design sure to complement any decor. The black cabinet blends elegantly into to a soft champagne gold hue that accents the bottom of the frame, befitting both modern and traditional design schemes.
- Screen Size: 40 inches
- Full 1080p HD
- Superlucent Advanced Super View (ASV) LCD Panel provides pure whites, deep blacks and a more vivid range of color
- Spectral Contrast Engine UD (Ultra Dark) dynamic contrast ratio with 450 nit brightness
- 6ms response time
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 60,000 hour lamp life
- Active Contrast: Dynamic range extension based on advanced real-time picture analysis for greater sense of depth.
- Wide viewing angles (176?H x 176?W) enable viewing from practically anywhere in the room
- Optical Picture Control (OPC) automatically raises or lowers the TV's brightness to match your room's ambient light
- Six 1080p compatible inputs including four HDMI (v1.3 with Deep Color) and two HD component inputs
- Built-in tuners: ATSC, QAM and NTSC tuners provide access to DTV and analog TV channels.
- Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing including a solar-powered factory
- V-Chip system allows blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by the parent to contain objectionable content.
- Audio: 10W x 10W stereo speakers (for 20 watts of total power)
- Removable swivel table stand included
- 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty
- AQUOS Advantage extends your warranty and adds special benefits
A variety of multimedia devices can be connected to the set through any one of the four HDMI 1.3 inputs, and the customizable remote lets you control all your CEC-enabled peripherals using just one device. HDMI is the best performing interface for displaying an HD source on an HDTV. With the convenient 15-pin dSub connection, you can connect to your computer system and play your favorite PC games.
- HDMI (version 1.3): 4
- Component: 2
- Composite A/V: 1
- S-Video: 1
- PC input (15-pin, D-Sub): 1
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
- TV without stand: 38.9 x 24.34 x 4.2 inches (WxHxD); 32 pounds
- TV with stand: 38.9 x 27.1 x 12.8 inches (WxHxD); 38.6 pounds