This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
With the introduction of the LE700 Series, Sharp combines its legendary AQUOS LCD panel technology with a newly developed, proprietary Full Array LED backlight system to create picture quality that is second to none. The LC-52LE700UN again illustrates Sharp's LCD technology leadership while also demonstrating its LED engineering advantages. Sharp's UltraBrilliant LED system illuminates the TV to extremely high brightness and contrast levels and enables significant environmental benefits such as longer life expectancy, no mercury and lower power consumption. At the same time, the new X-Gen LCD Panel utilizes an ingeniously devised pixel design that permits more light to pass through even while minimizing light leakage, with the result being the deepest black levels that AQUOS LCD TVs have ever achieved. Overall, the LC-52LE700UN shows that with Sharp, it's not just LED, it's AQUOS LED.
Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Resolution
for the sharpest picture possible.
UltraBrilliant LED system
includes a unique "double-dome" light amplifier lens and multi-fluorescents, enabling high brightness and color purity. The system features full array of LEDs evenly dispersed behind a diffuser, resulting in more uniformity.
Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel
with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through, providing the industry?s highest contrast level (Spectral Contrast Engine MC).
120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced
for the ultimate in fast-motion picture quality.
Wide Viewing Angles
Sharp AQUOS LCD TV viewing angles are so wide, you can view the TV clearly from practically anywhere in the room.
enables convenient control of AQUOS Blu-ray Disc players.
High Brightness (450 cd/m2)
AQUOS LCD TVs are very bright. You can put them virtually anywhere ? even near windows, doors or other light sources ? and the picture is still vivid.
delivers customized Internet content and live customer support via Ethernet, viewable in widget, full-screen or split-screen mode.
USB Photo Viewer with Music Player
enables enjoyment of high-resolution digital JPEG images and MP3 music files.
- Screen Size 40" Class (40" Diagonal)
- Panel Type X-Gen LCD Panel
- Pixel Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Brightness 450 cd/m2
- Backlight System Full Array LED
- Viewing Angles 176 degrees H / 176 degrees V
- LED Life1 100,000 hours
- Audio System 10W + 10W
- Tuning System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Spectral Contrast Engine Level MC (over 2,000,000:1)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 4ms
- HDMI Inputs 4 (v1.3 with deep color)
- HD Component Inputs 2 (1080p compatible)
- PC Input 15-pin D-sub x 1
- S-Video Input 4-pin DIN x 1
- Composite Video Input (A/V) 2
- RS-232C 1
- Audio Inputs (L/R) 4 RCA L/R
- Cabinet Color Black
- Table Stand Included, removable
- Power Consumption AC 160W
- Power Source 120V, 60Hz
- Limited Warranty 1-year parts and labor from date of purchase
- TV Dimensions (w x h x d)
- TV with Stand & Speakers: 37-61/64" x 26-3/1" x 12-3/8"
- TV with Speakers Only: 37-61/64" x 24-3/32" x 3-41/64"
- TV with Stand & Speakers: 30.9 lbs.
- TV with Speakers Only: 26.5 lbs.