Sharp's LC-45D40U AQUOS Liquid Crystal Television is a state-of-the-art 45" HDTV that can easily enhance the decor of any family room, living room or den. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, HDTV resolution of 1366 x 768, Sharp's Emmy award-winning LCD technology and breathtaking color purity, it is a next-generation TV to carry you into the high-definition future. The LC-45D40U utilizes Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View/Black TFT Panel, which provides high brightness (450 cd/m2), a 1200:1 contrast ratio and wider viewing angles (176 degrees x 176 degrees).
The LC-45D40U has built-in tuners for both analog and digital over-the-air broadcasts, including HDTV programs. Connect an HD antenna (see optional accessories) and enjoy crystal-clear HD programs with no monthly fee, or connect a high-definition set-top box (contact your cable or satellite provider if you don't already have one).
The LC-45D40U a/v inputs include 2 HDMI jacks for use with high-definition video components and upconverting DVD players with HDMI outputs. Additionally, there are 2 HD component inputs, 2 S-Video inputs, 2 RCA composite inputs, and one Coaxial 5.1 Channel Digital output. The LC-26D40U features a black cabinet design, and the table stand easily removes for wall mounting applications. See our recommended accessories for a compatible wall mounting bracket.
- 45" Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- High-definition TV receives and decodes digital standard-definition and HDTV signals from over-the-air broadcasts (antenna required) or a separate set top tuner box (contact your cable or satellite provider)
- Multi-Pixel Technology provides 60% improved color reproduction at wide viewing angles.
- Enhanced Color Filter achieves higher throughput, enabling deeper, more vivid colors and 150% higher contrast ratio.
- High Brightness (450 cd/m2) Put the screen anywhere - even near strong light sources - and the picture is still vivid.
- Wide Viewing Angles (176 degrees H x 176 degrees W) so wide, you can view the TV clearly from anywhere in the room.
- Contrast ratio: 1200:1
- 6ms response time
- Built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- Remote control
- A/V inputs: 3 composite video, 1 S-video, 2 HD component video, 2 HDMI digital a/v input
- Digital audio output for surround sound (optical)
- Dimensions: 43-53/64" (W) x 31-63/64" (H) x 12-1/64" (D) w/ stand / 43-53/64" (W) x 29-57/64(H) x 4-31/32" (D) w/o Stand
- Weight: 70.6 lbs. w/ Stand / 64.9 lbs. w/o Stand
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One year parts and labor, In-home service