- Detach face with front aux input
The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track data when playing back your digital MP3/WMA files from CD or USB input. Front auxiliary input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car's sound system.
- MP3/WMA/AAC music playback
Play CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with digital MP3, WMA and AAC files.
- 50 Free Music Downloads
Receive 50 free music downloads from Sony Music when you purchase the Sony CXS-GT3516F. Choose from thousands of the world's greatest songs online. To access your downloads, A Sony MusicPass card with PIN is required and will ship with your order at no additional cost.
- USB Mass Storage Connectivity
Connect and play music directly from your Mass Storage Class device or USB equipped Walkman player.
- Intuitive Search Features
Use Quick-BrowZer feature to find music by artist, album, genre, song or playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward through a category in 10 percent increments while the ZAPPIN feature can play a 6, 9, or 30 second intro clip to help you find a specific song.
- Internal High Power
The CDX-GT35UW delivers 52 watts of peak power to all four speakers for increased sound levels (208 watts total power). The 3 band EQ3 allows user to customize the sound with +/- 10 dB adjustments centered at 60 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz frequencies.
- RCA outputs for external amplifiers
When you're ready to expand your system, the CDX-GT35UW offers front and selectable rear or subwoofer pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. Set the built in electronic LPF crossovers for sub output to improve sound quality and reduce system distortion.
- Wireless card remote
Control your Xplod CD receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X151).
- Key Illumination
Key illumination helps you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
- 2-Way Speaker
The 2-way co-axial speaker deliver improved freguency response.
The 6.5" HOP woofer cone produces clear mid-range response.
The aluminum diaphragm tweeter produces brilliant high frequency response.
- Power Handling
Peak Power handling of 190 Watts, 40 Watts rated.
- Impedance Rating
The XS-GF1622X speaker system is rated at 4 Ohm to ensure system compatibility.
- Max power output: 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Band: AM / FM
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 24 bit
- Equalizer: EQ3: 3 band EQ
+/- 10 dB at 60 Hz
+/- 10 dB at 1 kHz
+/- 10 dB at 10 kHz
- Format(s) Supported: MP3/WMA/AAC files
- Frequency Response: CD: 10-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Preout Impedance: 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage: 2 volt
- S/N Ratio: Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 80 dBA
- Sensitivity (db): 90 dB/W/m
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB): CD: 120 dB
- Station Preset(s): 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tuner Frequency Range:
FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9
AM:Tuner Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type: SSIR-EXA
- Wow and Flutter: Below measurable limit
- CD: CD, CD-R/RW
- Tilt Range: 0-45 degree mounting angle
- CD Text Display: CD/MP3/WMA/AAC data displayed
- Dimmer Adjust: Manual - on/off
- Key Illumination: Red
- On-Screen Clock: 12H
- Display Color: Blue color / Negative
- Technology: LCD
- Text Displayed: Source, artist, track, playback time, menu and clock
- Text Lines: 1 line of information
Radio Panel: Gun Metallic
Speakers: Silver and black
- Disc Capacity: 1
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Material: HOP Cone / AL tweeter
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s):
Amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s): AM/FM Antenna Input Terminal
- Audio In:
Front Aux with variable level: -8dB ~ +18dB
Front USB input
- Digital Audio Input(s): Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices are compatible.
This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub. If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in the owners manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port: Wireless remote
- RCA Audio Output(s): Rear/Sub selectable RCA pre-amp outputs
- USB Port(s): Front USB
- Current Drain: 3 - 5 amps
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC car battery (negative ground)
- Output Power: 52W x4 Watts Max Power - CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 17 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 1% THD+N.
- Power Handling Capacity: 190 Watts
- Rated Input: 40 watts
- FM Usable Sensitivity: 10 dBf
- Frequency Response: FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: 70 dB (mono)
- Selectivity: 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation: 40 dB at 1 KHz
Weights and Measurements
- Depth (Approx.):
Speakers: 1-3/4 inches (Mounting)
- Diameter (Approx.):
Speakers: 6-1/2 inches
- Dimensions (Approx.):
Radio: 178 x 50 x 179mm
Speakers: 170 x 44 mm
- Weight (Approx.): Radio: 1.3Kg Speakers: 1.3Kg