The HVR 1500 is an HDV source feeder and DVCAM/DV feeder/recorder inheriting the same design concepts of the very successful DSR-1500A. The new HVR-1500 offers many of the convenient features demanded by professionals, such as quick mechanical response, multi-format DV playback, and a robust set of professional video and audio interfaces ranging from analog to digital SDI and AES/EBU. Additionally, the new HVR-1500 offers HD-SDI output as well as RS-422A control capabilities, bridging HDV source material and assets with high-end HD formats and HD editing environments.
Positioned as the high-end HDV deck in the HVR Series, the HVR-1500 is designed to be the bridge between HDV and HDCAM format, as well as between HDV and XDCAM? HD format. For those applications where robustness and functionality are of prime concern, the HVR-1500 is the HDV deck of choice.
The new HVR-1500 offers HD-SDI output and RS-422A 9-pin control capabilities, bridging HDV source material and assets with high-end HD formats and HD editing environments.
- Robust and professional HDV VTR:
- HDV to HD-SDI one-box solution:
- Wide variety of signal interfaces:
- Switchable recording and playback in both 60i and 50i DV formats:
- Diverse complement of standard interfaces:
- Optional interface board:
- Down-conversion capability:
- 2.7 inch (viewable area measured diagonally) LCD front panel monitor with 3 display modes:
- Built-in audio and video test signal generator:
- Full tape dubbing:
- Assignable Button (x1)
Half Rack size: 3RU 8.3inches (W) x 5.11inches (H) x 16.5inches (D)
Signal System: 1080i60, NTSC color, EIA standard
1080i50, PAL color, CCIR standard
Power consumption: 60W with optional HFBK-1505
Power requirements: 100V to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Operating temperature: 5deg C to 40deg C (41deg F to 104deg F)
Mass: 15.21 lbs