Sony's DCR-DVD610 lets you record important and memorable moments directly to miniature DVD discs. Shoot stunningly clear movies or snap crisp digital photos straight to DVD or to an optional Memory Stick card. Then you can share your memories with your friends by simply popping the disc in your DVD player, or transfer the video and photos to a PC using the DVD610's high-speed USB interface.
The Sony DVD610 was designed for superb image quality. For starters, there's the Professional Quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T Lens, which features coated for true-to-life colors and reduced glare.
Sony's DVD610 has many other useful features, including image stabilization for smoother video, Super NightShot infrared technology for filming in low light situation, and a 40X optical zoom for close-ups. The widescreen touch-panel LCD rotates up to 270 degrees for flexible viewing and also provides on-screen control of many of the camera's functions.
- Records high-quality DVD-Video
- Records to mini DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, and DVD+RWs
- Recording capacity of one disc: 20 minutes at HQ setting; 30 minutes at SP setting; 60 minutes at LP setting
- Digital photo mode
- 2.7" widescreen touch-panel LCD
- Color viewfinder
- Variable-speed 40X Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar optical zoom lens (digital zoom to 2000X)
- Super SteadyShot image Stabilization
- Super NightShot
- 16:9 widescreen mode for video and digital photos
- Auto and manual focus
- White balance settings
- Shutter speed: 1/30 - 1/250 seconds
- 11 Scene Modes
- High-speed USB port
- Active Interface Shoe for powering an optional accessory
- Memory Stick Duo card slot (no Memory Stick card included)
- Dimentions: 2 1/4" (W) x 3 5/8" (H) x 5 1/8" (D)
- Weight:15 oz. with disc and battery
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor