The TT notebook handles your workload and then some, balancing the power of next-gen Intel Centrino 2 processor technology with a host of energy-conserving features that deliver maximum battery life.
Perfect for watching movies and viewing photos, the TT features a razor-thin 11.1" display16 with XBRITE-DuraView LCD technology for 100 percent color saturation, vibrant colors and more true-to-life picture quality. And thanks to an energy-efficient white LED backlight, colors are brighter than ever. There's also a special coating that reduces reflections and protects from unsightly scratches.
Noise Cancelation Headphones Included
Enjoy your favorite movies, music and podcasts with minimal distractions from your surroundings. Whether you?re at a crowded airport, in a busy caf? or a hotel lobby, the active noise-cancelling headphones included with the TT deliver peace to your travels.
Help defend your data with confidence. Just swipe your finger across the biometric fingerprint sensor to bypass tedious passwords and enjoy ultimate protection even at the hard disk level. You can also control client/user access with the integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip.
If you can connect it to a computer, you can probably connect it to the TT. With a versatile interface including two USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI and VGA output, ExpressCard compatibility and media slots for Memory Stick and SD media, you can rest assured that your peripherals will integrate seamlessly with your mobile workstation.
Carbon fiber keyboard panel
A seamless sheet of carbon fiber adorns the keyboard panel, beautifully framing each key. But its not just about good looks. The intuitive spacing between the keys is precisely engineered to create a comfortable typing experience while helping to prevent mistakes.
- Sony VAIO TTSeries Notebook (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SU9400 (1.4GHz)
- 4GB (2GBx2/DDR3/800MHz)
- 256GB (128GB SSD x 2) with RAID with G-Sensor Shock Protection - Hard Disk Drive Protection
- 11.1"WXGA with XBRITE-DuraView (1366 x 768) / 16:9 Aspect Ratio;Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD Approx. 1300MB (max.)[Total Available Graphics Memory
- Blu-ray Disc Support DVD+/-R Double Layer/DVD+/-RW Drive;Sprint Mobile Broadband Service
- Intel WiFi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/b/g/n) Integrated Bluetooth Technology
- Built in 0.3 MP MOTION EYE Camera and Microphone;Biometric Fingerprint Sensor and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) TCG Ver.1.2 compliant
- Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-Bit) (Not XPP RDVD downgradeable)
- Black;Noise Canceling feature (with Noise Canceling Headphone included)
|Operating System: ||Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-Bit) (Not XPP RDVD downgradeable)|
|Processor and Chipset: ||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SU9400 (1.4GHz)|
|Memory: ||4GB (2GBx2/DDR3/800MHz) |
|Hard Drive Size: ||256GB (128GB SSD x 2) with RAID|
with G-Sensor Shock Protection - Hard Disk Drive Protection
|Optical Drives: ||Blu-ray Disc Support DVD?R Double Layer/DVD+/-RW Drive|
|Display: ||11.1"WXGA with XBRITE-DuraView (1366 x 768) / 16:9 Aspect Ratio|
|Graphics: ||Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD Approx. 1300MB (max.)[Total Available Graphics Memory]|
|Communications: || |
- Sprint Mobile Broadband Service
- Intel WiFi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Integrated Bluetooth Technology
- Built in 0.3 MP MOTION EYE Camera and Microphone
- Fast Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (Gigabit)
|Sound: ||Intel High Definition Audio|
|Physical Description: || |
- Dimensions (WxDxH Front/H Rear): 10.99 x 0.93 x 7.87 inches
- Weight: 2.87 lbs. (weight is approximate and may vary.
- Color: Black
|Power: ||Standard Capacity Lithium-ion Battery (VGP-BPS14/B), 4.5 to 7.5 hours Standard , 6.5 to 12.0 hours3 Large Capacity Battery, Input Voltage 100-240V|
|Biometric: ||Biometric Fingerprint Sensor and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) TCG Ver.1.2 compliant|
|Sony Warranty: ||1 year limited warranty with International Repair Service Program.|
|Anti-Virus and Recovery Software: ||Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Trial Version|
|Internet Services: ||AOL 90-Day Risk Free Trial - For new users only|
|Supplied Software: ||Microsoft Works SE 9.0 w/ 60-Day Trial Version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007|
|The VAIO Software Experience: ||AIO Startup Assistant Click to Disc Editor - Import, Edit, Burn|
VAIO Movie Story - Simple Movie Creation
VAIO MusicBox - Music by Mood
VAIO Media plus - Multimedia Streaming Software
*Please access VAIO Help and Support from your PC for a complete list of software applications and trials.