- Durable construction
Durable and Rugged Body Construction. Built to withstand up to the elements without sacrificing sound quality.
- Protective Safe Guard Bar
Keeps the boombox safe from stacking items and falling debris.
- Protective Speaker Guard
Protects the speakers from dust and water that might otherwise ruin the system.
- Large Controls for Easy Operation
Allow easy operation even when wearing thick gloves.
- Footprint fits most shelves
Allowing the Heavy Duty Boombox to easily be incorporated into any tough environment.
- MP3 Playback with ID3 Tag
For customers who already have extensive music libraries, they can burn and playback their collection of MP3's.
- Water and Dust Resistant
With high-impact plastic housing, designed for outdoor fun, with rubber gaskets, bushings and waterproof seals that help keep out water, moisture and dirt.
- Bass Reflex Speaker System
Produces rich, deep, bass tones for more powerful overall sound.
- Digital AM/FM Stereo Tuner
Provides the most accurate, drift-free tuning of AM and FM radio stations and lets you choose from the wide variety of radio talk shows and music programs, with the added enjoyment of stereo sound.
- CD Play Modes
Lets you hear tracks in multiple modes; in sequence as recorded, in program (RMS) order, all tracks in random (shuffle) order or a single track over and over. (Program/Shuffle/Repeat)
- Line-in For Digital Music Players
Allows the customer to easily connect their portable digital music player to the boombox to listen to their collection of music.
- Antenna System: AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna; FM: Telescopic Antenna
- CD Play Mode(s): Program, Shuffle, Repeat, 20 Track RMS Programming
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 1 Bit
- Format(s) Supported: CD-DA, CD-R/RW with MP3
- Frequency Range: AM: 530-1710kHz; FM: 87.5-108.0MHz
- Frequency Response: CD: 20-20000Hz (+0/-1dB)
- Sound Enhancer: Mega Bass
- Station Preset(s): 10 AM, 20 FM
- Tuner Type: Digital
- Tuning: Auto Scan
- Radio: AM, FM
- Disc Capacity: 1
- Tray Type: Top Loading Single CD
- Type of Use: Portable Boombox
- Display: 4 Line Dot Matrix LCD
Inputs and Outputs
- DC-In: 1
- Headphone Input(s): 1
- Shock Protection: ESP2 Shock Protection
- Water Resistance: Yes (with high impact plastic housing)
- Battery Life (Approx): Unit: up to 45 hours (with Sony Alkaline Batteries)
- Battery Type: Unit: "D" x 6 (optional)
- Output Power: 4.6 W Total (2.3W + 2.3W (at 3.2 ohms, 10 percent harmonic distortion))
- Power Handling Capacity: With 3.2-ohm loads, both channels driven from 100-10000Hz; rated 1.7 W per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 10 percent total harmonic distortion in AC operation.
- Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Supplied Software: SonicStage
- Speaker Dimensions: 4" (10cm) x 2
- Speaker System: Built-In Stereo
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 22 x 11 1/2 x 10 7/8 inches (558 x 292 x 275mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 7 lbs 1 oz (3.2 Kg)