This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
- Durable construction
Durable and Rugged Body Construction. Built to withstand up to the elements without sacrificing sound quality.
- Protective Safe Guard Bar
Keeps the boombox safe from stacking items and falling debris.
- Protective Speaker Guard
Protects the speakers from dust and water that might otherwise ruin the system.
- Large Controls for Easy Operation
Allow easy operation even when wearing thick gloves.
- Footprint fits most shelves
Allowing the Heavy Duty Boombox to easily be incorporated into any tough environment.
- MP3 Playback with ID3 Tag
For customers who already have extensive music libraries, they can burn and playback their collection of MP3's.
- Water and Dust Resistant
With high-impact plastic housing, designed for outdoor fun, with rubber gaskets, bushings and waterproof seals that help keep out water, moisture and dirt.
- Bass Reflex Speaker System
Produces rich, deep, bass tones for more powerful overall sound.
- Digital AM/FM Stereo Tuner
Provides the most accurate, drift-free tuning of AM and FM radio stations and lets you choose from the wide variety of radio talk shows and music programs, with the added enjoyment of stereo sound.
- CD Play Modes
Lets you hear tracks in multiple modes; in sequence as recorded, in program (RMS) order, all tracks in random (shuffle) order or a single track over and over. (Program/Shuffle/Repeat)
- Line-in For Digital Music Players
Allows the customer to easily connect their portable digital music player to the boombox to listen to their collection of music.
- Antenna System: AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna; FM: Telescopic Antenna
- CD Play Mode(s): Program, Shuffle, Repeat, 20 Track RMS Programming
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 1 Bit
- Format(s) Supported: CD-DA, CD-R/RW with MP3
- Frequency Range: AM: 530-1710kHz; FM: 87.5-108.0MHz
- Frequency Response: CD: 20-20000Hz (+0/-1dB)
- Sound Enhancer: Mega Bass
- Station Preset(s): 10 AM, 20 FM
- Tuner Type: Digital
- Tuning: Auto Scan
- Radio: AM, FM
- Disc Capacity: 1
- Tray Type: Top Loading Single CD
- Type of Use: Portable Boombox
- Display: 4 Line Dot Matrix LCD
Inputs and Outputs
- DC-In: 1
- Headphone Input(s): 1
- Shock Protection: ESP2 Shock Protection
- Water Resistance: Yes (with high impact plastic housing)
- Battery Life (Approx): Unit: up to 45 hours (with Sony Alkaline Batteries)
- Battery Type: Unit: "D" x 6 (optional)
- Output Power: 4.6 W Total (2.3W + 2.3W (at 3.2 ohms, 10 percent harmonic distortion))
- Power Handling Capacity: With 3.2-ohm loads, both channels driven from 100-10000Hz; rated 1.7 W per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 10 percent total harmonic distortion in AC operation.
- Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Supplied Software: SonicStage
- Speaker Dimensions: 4" (10cm) x 2
- Speaker System: Built-In Stereo
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 22 x 11 1/2 x 10 7/8 inches (558 x 292 x 275mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 7 lbs 1 oz (3.2 Kg)