This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The ADVC professional family supports virtually any professional video conversion need. Each contains our innovative Canopus DV codec technology, which provides the industry?s best picture-quality preservation during analog/DV conversion. As standalone units or connected to a computer, all ADVC professional family products feature broad compatibility with video equipment and software and intelligent input/output selection with automatic signal detection.
ADVC110 ? High-Quality, Bi-Directional A/D Conversion
Our ADVC110 unit connects to all analog and digital video cameras, decks, and editing systems. This portable and easyto-use digital video converter is ideal for capturing and outputting analog video from any FireWire (IEEE 1394)-equipped notebook or desktop computer. There are no drivers to install and the unit does not require a power supply when used with a 6-pin FireWire (IEEE 1394) cable.
- Connects analog video equipment to FireWire (IEEE 1394)-equipped computers for video editing
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating system-based DV editing systems
- Compatible with leading editing and DVD authoring applications including Thomson Grass Valley EDIUS, Sony Vegas, Apple Final Cut Pro and iMovie, Avid Xpress DV and Liquid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Ulead MediaStudio Pro, and Windows Movie Maker
- No drivers or software applications to install
- Powered by FireWire (IEEE 1394) connector (ADVC55 and ADVC110 only)
- NTSC and PAL compatible