The ADVC-HDSC1 unit converts HD-SDI signals to HD component output or SD-SDI signals to SD component output. It provides instant output of HD content to affordable HD component displays, such as TVs and RGB monitors - and standard-definition (SD) content to component, S-video, and composite displays. It has a sync generator for HD (tri-level sync) and SD (black burst), making it ideal for video editing studios - as well as audio-level-adjustment options.
The ADVC-HDSCi unit also offers several unique features, including embedded-audio suport, SD-SDI to S-video and composite conversion, HD-SDI conversion to RGB for PC monitors with BNC inputs, and front-panel displays for video-format and audio-level outputs. As well, it automatically detects your current video output.
- Simple front-panel configuration and status display
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh platforms
- No need to install drivers or any software applications
- 50 Hz and 60 Hz compatible
- Ideal for studio production environments
- Robust and reliable - more than 250,000 ADVC converters sold worldwide