The optical system of the SP AF14mm F/2.8 Aspherical (IF) lens, composed of 14 elements in 12 groups, includes two Hybrid Aspherical lens elements. These large Hybrid Aspheric elements efficiently compensate for aberrations thus achieving flat-field image depiction from corner to corner. With a fast F/2.8 aperture and a sophisticated optical system, photographers can create dynamic photographs that take full advantage of the rectangular characteristics of the lens.
- Lens Type: Ultra Wide Angle Zoom
- Fixed Focal Length: 14 mm
- Magnification: 0.15x
- Maximum Aperture Fixed: 2.8
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.80"
- Lens Construction: 14 Elements in 12 Groups
- Depth: 3.5"
- Diameter: 3.4"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.46 lb
- Compatibility: Konica Minolta and Sony Cameras
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes 6 Year Tamron USA Authorized Dealer Warranty