The VisionTek X1550 delivers all the high-end graphics features - for gaming, surfing the Internet and watching digital video - at a smart price. The VisionTek X1550 series integrates with Windows Vista to create a premium visual experience, allows users to connect to multiple monitors and improves visual applications. Products based on ATI Radeon X1550 graphics technology are an excellent complement to Microsoft's new 3D based operating system, allowing you to get more enjoyment out of movies, games, and digital photos.
High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality to Your PC!
Step-up to serious 3D performance and high-definition image quality with VisionTek's new X1550 series. For enhanced visuals and graphic performance the X1550 combines a new ultra-threaded core architecture with ATI's revolutionary Avivo video and display technology. The VisionTek X1550 series delivers exceptional visual performance for PC entertainment and productivity.
Brilliant New ATI Avivo Video and Display Technology
With ATI Avivo technology the VisionTek?s X1550 series connects to home entertainment devices and allows you to view your digital media and play games with vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by AMD.
CrossFire Ready for Extreme, Accelerated Gaming
Get double barrel multi-GPU gaming performance that works with all games a by adding another X1550 x16 PCI Express graphics card for powerful GPU sharing.
Note: Supported crossfire motherboards only
A New Era of 3D Gaming
Enjoy a smooth gaming experience and control texture-rich games with advanced 3D features including: a new ultra-threaded 3D processing architecture, an advanced memory controller and 256MB DDR2 RAM.
Opening Doors to Visual Realism and True-to-life image Graphic Animation
With industry technology and ultra-threaded shader core the VisionTek X1550 is optimized for Shader Model 3.0 to deliver new high dynamic range visual effects, enhanced adaptive anti-aliasing realism and lightening fast performance.
- ATI RADEON X1550 GPU
- High speed DDR2 Memory
- 256MB of memory
- x16 PCI Express Bus
- VGA, DVI-I, TV-Out, component HDTV
- Dual link DVI
- DirectX 9 + full hardware support
- Open GL 2.0 support
- Shader Model 3.0
- Dual Monitor Support
- Avivo display enhancement technology
- Oversized active fansink
- Dual Cool SS active cooling solution
- Ultra threaded core
- Component HDTV up to 1080i
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (all versions)
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows 2000
- 256MB VisionTek X1550 x16 PCIe graphics card
- DVI to VGA adapter
- Driver CD
- Install Guide
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, or compatible with x16 PCI Express slot
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- 256MB of system memory (1GB+ for Windows Vista)
- DVD playback requires DVD drive on PCs with an Intel Pentium III processor (or equivalent) and 256MB of system memory
- Available 4 pin power connector from power supply
- 640x480 (digital and analog)
- 800x600 (digital and analog)
- 1024x768 (digital and analog)
- 1152x864 (digital and analog)
- 1280x1024 (digital and analog)
- 1600x1200 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1080 16:9 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1200 (digital and analog)
- 1920x1440 (digital and analog)
- 2048x1536 (digital and analog)
- 2560x1600 (digital)
Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates (Hz) for 256, 65K and 16.7M colors Monitor Resolution Hz
16:9 aspect ratio monitors are supported on 1920x1080 and 848x480 on Windows XP, Windows 2000.
The complete list of resolutions depends on the driver version and operating system. NOTE: resolutions are limited by the performance of the attached monitor.