Remember with a video recorder. Relive with your Vuze camera.
Capture the whole moment with the world's first 3D 360-degree spherical Virtual Reality Camera.
- Compact and Lightweight: Take it anywhere, anytime! 12x12x3cm.
- Easy to Use: Capture, watch and share in a snap. Automatically generated VR.
- Beautifully Designed: Just choose your color.
- Advanced 3D and 2D Capture: Capture videos and stills using and Full HD camera within an easy-to-use interface.
- Proprietary Technology: Creat cool, immersive 3D 360 content with the easy to use Humaneyes VR Studio.
- High Quality VR Video: Enjoy 4K resolution spherical videos.
Additional Product Features:
- Single operation button
- Indications: sound, light (LED)
- Removable micro SD Card storage
- Wi-fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHZ
- 4 MEMS 48Hz microphones producing 16bit PCM audio
- Remote control with mobile app control for iOS and Android
- Data transfer USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Size: about 12x12x3 cm
- Video format H.264
- Video resolution 4K panorama at 30fps
- Photo resolution 4K shpere
- Video recording rate up to 120 Mbps VBR
- Audio format AAC
- 8 FHD lenses, 180 x 120 FOV
- FOV Spherical 360 x 180 degrees
VR Studio can be installed on your PC or laptop and activated using your Vuze Camera. Each camera grants you a license to install the software on 5 computers.
In order to run Humaneyes VR Studio the following setup is advised:
- Minimal: Windows 8.1, CPU with AVX support, 4GB RAM, Integrated or discrete GPU with 2GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
- Recommended: Windows 10, CPU with AVX support, 8 GB RAM or higher, Fast discrete GPU (NVIDIA,AMD) with 3GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
The support for Mac OS will follow in summer 2017.