Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 220 is now the Weber Q 2200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo prominently branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 2000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an alternative way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. The Weber Q 2200 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space. The grill runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included), but an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb tanks is available as an accessory. A seamless stainless steel burner is your assurance of durability and long-lasting performance. The cast-aluminum lid and body are both lightweight and rugged. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525.
- Stainless steel burner(s): 1
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 12,000
- Infinite control burner valve(s)
- Electronic ignition system
- Total cooking area (square inches): 280
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
- Limited warranty
- Disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Painted, cast aluminum lid finish
Dimensions (lid open, tables out)
- Height (inches): 26"
- Width (inches): 51.4"
- Depth (inches): 25.1"
Fully assembled out of box