Mobile and desktop flexibility in a compact scanner
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 has all the features you expect in a powerful desktop scanner such as a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF); 30 images per minute duplex scanning speed; and Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity technology. Then at the push of a button; the DocuMate 3115 ejects from its docking station to become a full function mobile scanner.
When undocked; the DocuMate 3115 can be powered by a second USB cable instead of an AC adapter; providing a true mobile experience for users on the go. The front feed slot accepts documents from letter/legal/A4 size to photos; receipts and plastic ID cards.
The DocuMate 3115 offers a professional software package that includes Nuance PaperPort and OmniPage Pro for desktop document management and OCR.
Flexibility to Meet the Needs of Any Job
Modern offices are no longer defined by traditional walls and desks; so when your work space is not contained within four walls; you need a scanner with flexibility. Whether scanning contracts; forms; receipts; photos; ID cards; handwritten notes or virtually any document of varying size or complexity; the DocuMate 3115 does its job so you can do yours. It is the perfect companion for anyone in the fields of healthcare; real estate; construction; financial services or insurance.
Documents are most often captured where the user first encounters them. The DocuMate 3115 is well-equipped for use in a wide range of business applications; possessing strong qualities of both mobile and desktop scanners. It is an exceptional value; offering high-speed; ADF document flow; and a productivity software bundle to meet the ever changing of the mobile-minded business user.
Scanning in One Touch
Powered by Visioneer OneTouch technology; the scanner allows users to scan to the "destination" of their choice by pressing a single button; eliminating multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Visioneer OneTouch allows you to scan documents to your choice of 6 preset yet completely user configurable destinations. This enables your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution; color; cropping; file format and then delivered to virtually any application; folder or device - all at the touch of a button.
- Flexible desktop scanner handles documents and ID cards
- Ejects from docking station to become a fully functional USB powered portable scanner for PC or Mac
- 15 ppm simplex / 30 ipm duplex
- 6 OneTouch pre-programmed "scan-to" destinations
- Visioneer Acuity for image enhancement
- Desktop docking station has 20 page ADF capacity
- Power Consumption (active): 10 Watt
- ADF Capacity: 20 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 36" (216 x 356 mm)
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3.5" x 2.0" (89 x 51 mm)
- Drivers: TWAIN; WIA
- Duty Cycle: 500 pages/day
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit Color; 8-bit Grayscale; 1-bit Bitonal
- Scan Method: Fast Sheetfed Duplex and Front Sheetfed
- Speed: 30 ipm 200 dpi; b/w; duplex
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10; 8; 7; Vista; XP (SP2); Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Speed 200dpi; b/w; simplex: 15 ppm
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D ): 298 x 282 x 480 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg