Record high-quality video and audio anywhere with a Zoom Q2HD handy video recorder. Small enough to fit in your hand yet powerful enough to capture video at up to 1080p and audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution, the Zoom Q2HD straddles the line between an affordable consumer movie recorder and a handheld device that's perfect for gathering videos for your social media presence.
- 24-bit / 96kHz linear PCM sound: The rich stereo sound captured by the Mid-Side mics can be recorded to linear PCM WAV files. When taking full high-definition 1080p video, high-quality sound with resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz can also be recorded
- Analog Mic Gain for precision volume control: Using the analog-type MIC GAIN wheel allows you to dial-in the perfect amount of gain for any recording application. Choose one of three presets (Concert/Solo/Meeting) of the Auto Gain function to automatically set the recording level for any situation
- Low-cut filter functions: The unit's low-cut filter reduces unwanted background noise by cutting the low-frequency range. Attach a windscreen (sold separately), to reduce wind noise so you can get clear audio even when filming outside
- It's also an audio recorder: The Q2HD can also be used as an audio recorder to record just sound. In addition to being able to record 24-bit/96 kHz PCM files that far exceed CD-quality, the unit can also record AAC (m4a format) files that have smaller sizes
- The first USB Mid-Side Mic: Expanding its versatility, the Q2HD also functions as a USB microphone with Mid-Side miking capabilities. Simply choose USB Mic in the units MENU and connect your Q2HD to a computer or iPad 2 or 3 (using Apple's USB camera connector) to begin recording
2GB SD memory card
2 AA/LR6 batteries