Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 for Sony E
Thanks to the combination of one of the widest fields of view in APS-C format photography with fantastic imaging performance and light weight, this lens makes wide-angle photography even more fascinating.
With an angle of view of 99 degrees, the Touit 2.8/12 wide-angle lens will soon become a firm favorite, particularly for landscapes and architectural photography. Its unique T multicoating guarantees maximum transmission and outstanding absorption of extraneous light. The result: breathtaking image quality from edge to edge and corner to corner of the entire image field. What's more, all moving parts of the Touit 2.8/12, conceived specifically for Sony NEX Series cameras, are engineered for extreme precision and a long working life. And finally, its strong and rigid metal bayonet mount makes it an absolutely dependable companion for many years to come.
- Innovative product design: The unmistakeable product design is based on an integrative concept and focuses on essential functional elements. Even the lens hood, typically an accessory, is seamlessly integrated into the overall design.
- Aspherical design: The aspherical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout theentire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. The asphere's more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical aberration
- Floating Elements Design: Thanks to the use of the latest floating element design principles, optical aberration effects in ZEISS lenses are reduced to a minimum throughout their entire focusing range.
- Excellent resolution and high contrast
- Carl Zeiss T anti-reflective coating: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T anti-reflective coating on all surfaces and an optical design that guarantees images of superior brilliance at all times, even in unfavourable lighting conditions.
- Focal Length: 12mm
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 - f/22
- Focusing Range: 0/59ft / 0.18m to infinity
- Elements/Groups: 11/8
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: Yes
- Angular Field (Diagonal, Horizontal, Vertical): 99 degrees / 89 degrees / 66 degrees
- Coverage at close range: 220 x 144 mm (8.66 x 5.67 inches)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Dimensions (with Caps): 3.19 x 3.39 inches / 81mm x 86mm
- Diameter of Focusing ring: 2.56 inches / 65mm
- Weight: 0.57 lbs / 270g