- nuvi 2539LMT
- Car Windshield Mount Holder
- LCD Screen Protector 3-Pack
- International 2 Socket Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Stylus Pen with Pocket Clip
- Deluxe Compact Carrying Case
Advanced GPS Car Navigation
- 5-inch pinch-to-zoom, dual-orientation display
- Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime map updates and traffic avoidance
- Garmin Real Directions guide like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
- Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
- Navigate complex interchanges with ease
nuvi 2539LMT has a bright 5-inch display with pinch-to-zoom capability, so you can quickly get a closer look at any onscreen information. Dual-orientation allows you to use nuvi 2539LMT either horizontally or vertically.
Detailed Maps with Free Updates
nuvi 2539LMT arrives loaded with detailed maps of North America. With free lifetime map updates, your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, points of interest (POI) and navigation information available. New maps are available for download for the useful life of your GPS device, with no fees.
Foursquare Adds Millions of New POIs
With so much data, nuvi 2539LMT makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POI - that is, businesses, stores, restaurants or other destinations. Our POI database also includes accurate, relevant information sourced from Foursquare. Now, when you search, the most relevant Foursquare result appears at the top of the list. It?s an easy way to discover new and popular restaurants, shops and more.
Free Lifetime Traffic Avoidance
nuvi 2539LMT features Garmin traffic to help you spend more time on the move. With Garmin traffic, your driving map remains onscreen at all times. Traffic alerts appear to the side of your map and messages are spoken, too. Garmin traffic can give details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route. Lifetime traffic entitles your nuvi 2539LMT to receive free traffic information for its useful life, with no ads and no subscription fees. Garmin traffic is delivered straight to your nuvi - no smartphone needed.
Garmin Real Directions
Drive with confidence, even when you?re out of cell phone range. nuvi 2539LMT is dedicated automotive navigation that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones.
nuvi 2539LMT redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions" with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. No more stress from trying to read street names. Instead, hear clearly spoken guidance, like "Turn left after the gas station."
Find Exactly Where You Need to Go
The Direct Access feature simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like airports and shopping malls, by finding a place within a larger location. When navigating to the mall, Direct Access gives additional location information for specific retail stores inside. For example, "Arriving at Woodfield Mall. Anthropologie is inside, on the upper level." Direct Access even navigates through parking lots to find the entrance nearest your destination.
Easily Navigate Complex Interchanges
Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts prepares you to drive through an exit or interchange with confidence. As you approach, an animated model uses brightly colored arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route; a friendly voice offers additional help. Bird?s Eye junction view offers a detailed view of interchanges, looking down as if from overhead. photoReal Junction View realistically displays junctions and interchanges along your route, including the surrounding landscape. Brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane to drive. nuvi 2539LMT also depicts real road signs as they appear along your route.
More Information at a Glance
nuvi 2539LMT keeps your driving map onscreen at all times and additional information appears alongside. For details, simply touch the screen. As you drive your route, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, including food, fuel and ATMs.
nuvi 2539LMT displays speed limit, current speed and estimated time of arrival. With a quick glance, you can read the name of your current street. nuvi 2539LMT also provides school zone alerts.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions - 5.5"W x 3.3"H x 0.7"D (13.8 x 8.4 x 1.8 cm)
- Display size, WxH - 4.4"W x 2.5"H (11.1 x 6.3 cm); 5.0" diag (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH - 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type - multi-touch, capacitive, manual dual-orientation, WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight - 6.5 oz (184 g)
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life - Up to 2 hours
- Headphone jack/audio line-out - No
- High-sensitivity receiver - Yes
- Water rating - No
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps - Yes
- Includes lifetime map updates - Yes
- 3-D terrain view - No
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view - No
- Built-in memory - internal solid state
- Accepts data cards - microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations - 1000
Features That Save Time & Money
- Voice prompts - Yes (Internal speaker)
- Speaks street names - Yes (with Garmin Real Directions)
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands) - No
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription) - Yes (lifetime traffic)
- Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates) - Yes
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation) - Yes
- Junction view (displays junction signs) - Yes
- myTrends (predicts your routes) - Yes
- trafficTrends (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow) - Yes
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route) - Yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.) - Yes
- XM compatible for U.S - No
Safe Navigation Features
- Bluetooth wireless technology - No
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe) - Yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection) - Yes
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation (guides you as you walk around town) - No
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos) - No
- View upcoming points of interest along route - Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest) - Yes
- Garmin Lock (anti-theft feature) - No
- Garmin Garage vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device) - Yes
- Garmin Garage voices compatible (download custom voices to your device) - Yes
- MP3 player - No
- Audio book player - No
- Trip Planner - Yes
- Trip Log - Yes
- Foursquare - Yes
- Direct Access - Yes
Receive live services via your compatible iPhone or Android smartphone with Smartphone Link.
This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
This Kit Includes:
AMK3-0117-BLK Universal Suction Phone/GPS Mount
ArmorAll AMK3-0117-BLK Universal Suction Phone/GPS Mount
Our Price: $17.99
Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 5 Inch
Extreme Speed Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 5 Inch
Our Price: $12.99
Dual DC12V/24V Electronic Multi-functions Car Socket Cigarette Lighter USB Ports
General Brand Dual DC12V/24V Electronic Multi-functions Car Socket Cigarette Lighter USB Ports
Our Price: $14.99
nuvi 2539LMT Advanced 5" GPS Navigation System w/ Lifetime Maps & Traffic
Garmin nuvi 2539LMT Advanced 5" GPS Navigation System w/ Lifetime Maps & Traffic
Our Price: $139.00
Stylus Pen with Pocket Clip
Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen with Pocket Clip
Our Price: $7.99
3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
General Brand 3-Piece Digital Camera & Camcorder Screen Protectors for 3x5" LCD's (HF-SS45)
Our Price: $4.99