A Wireless Memory Card?
Yes, there really is Wi-Fi inside that tiny little card. We think it?s going to change the way people take, save and share photos.
The Eye-Fi Card comes with everything needed to make it simple to set up and connect to your home Wi-Fi network. After that, pop the card into your digital camera and start capturing those memories. It stores pictures like a regular SD card no matter where you are, and uploads your photos automatically as soon as you return to your home network. All you have to do is turn the camera on.
Making It Effortless
Automatically uploading your photos to where you want to share, print or save them may seem like a complex thing. But, Eye-Fi keeps it simple. There are two ways to free your memories. You can choose either or both.
Upload to Computer
Your photos are sent wirelessly from the Eye-Fi Card inside your camera through your home Wi-Fi network directly to your PC or Mac. They are automatically saved in the folder you choose.
To receive photos in this mode, your computer must be turned on and running the Eye-Fi Manager software. It?s a fast and convenient way to upload your photos for later enhancing, publishing or archiving. No messing with cables or cradles
Upload to Web
Now it?s truly effortless to share your memories with friends and family. The Eye-Fi Card wirelessly connects to your home Wi-Fi network and uploads your pictures to a photo sharing or social networking website of your choice. Behind the scenes, the Eye-Fi Service intelligently handles your photos, getting them to your chosen site, taking care of log-ins and passwords, even re-sizing pictures if your destination requires it. It?s secure and private, and photo uploads are free and unlimited with your Eye-Fi Card.
For a current list of the destinations you can choose from, see Share Your Memories.
Upload to Web and Computer
If you want to share your photos online as well as save them to your computer, you can. If you choose both, the Eye-Fi Card uploads your pictures to the Eye-Fi Service, which will then deliver your photos to your chosen website for sharing or printing and send a copy to your computer.
In this mode, if your PC or Mac is turned off during the upload, the Eye-Fi Service will hold your photos and deliver them to your computer the next time you turn it on.
- Uploads photos automatically from Eye-Fi Card inside your camera. Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your home network.
- Provides free and unlimited photo uploads to your computer and your favorite photo or social networking website via the Eye-Fi Service. Photo transmission is secure and private.
- Supports sharing and printing websites, including KODAK Gallery, Shutterfly, Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Photobucket, Facebook, Webshots, Picasa Web Albums, SmugMug, Flickr, Fotki, TypePad, VOX, dotPhoto, Phanfare, Sharpcast and Gallery.
- Handles full-resolution jpeg images and intelligently re-sizes photos if limited by your chosen photo or social networking website.
- Features Eye-Fi Manager for easy set-up of wireless network and photo upload preferences.
- Fits digital cameras that use SD memory cards.
- Offers 2 GB of memory to store photos on the card.
- Includes USB memory card reader to make set-up easy.
- Wi-Fi Security: Static WEP 40/104/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Range: 90+ feet outdoors and 45+ feet indoors
- Storage Capacity: 2.0GB (1GB is defined as 10^9 Bytes)
- Power: advanced power management optimizes use of camera power
- Card Dimensions: SD standard 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Card Weight: 0.1oz.
- Eye-Fi Card requires Internet connection to set-up and WiFi network for wireless transfers
- Eye-Fi Card works with virtually all digital cameras accepting SD memory cards
- Eye-Fi Card works with 802.11g, 802.11b and backwards-compatible 802.11n wireless networks
- Eye-Fi software works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X (10.3 and 10.4)
- Eye-Fi software works with Internet Explorer 6 and 7 (Windows only), FireFox 2.0 (Windows and Macintosh)
Unlimited WebShare Service
With WebShare, your photos can be automatically uploaded to your favorite photo sharing, printing, blogging or social networking website. No wasted time sitting in front of your computer. No fussing with upload software. No delay in sharing your new memories with friends and family.
Choose from among more than 20 of the most popular websites and some up-and-comers too. You can upload images privately and control if and when they are viewable by others. Many sites even let you edit your photo albums online. And, you can change your preferred upload site at any time.
You can even upload to the Web when your computer is turned off. The Eye-Fi Share and The Eye-Fi Explore will upload your photos directly to the Eye-Fi Service through your home Wi-Fi network. We?ll deliver them to your photo site and then deliver them to your computer the next time you turn it on. The Eye-Fi Service is secure and encrypted, so your data and photos are safe and private.Eye-Fi Share and Eye-Fi Explore include unlimited WebShare service. Upload and share all you want.
Wireless Uploads to Computer
For those who tag or organize, for those who blog or share in real-time, for those who need to upload here, there or somewhere else, and all the rest who are simply passionate about managing, sharing and saving their memories, there is now Eye-Fi Explore.
It uploads photos wirelessly to your computer and to the web, of course. But, Eye-Fi Explore also automatically adds geographic location labels to your photos and allows you to upload from more than 10,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the nation. Your memories will be easier to search and more fun to share with geo tags, and you?ll be able to upload them on the go.
2GB of Storage
SD standard 2GB 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
Wi-Fi Security: Static WEP 40/104/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
Range: 90+ feet outdoors and 45+ feet indoors
Storage Capacity: 2.0GB (1GB is defined as 10^9 Bytes)
Power: advanced power management optimizes use of camera power
Card Dimensions: SD standard 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
Card Weight: 0.1oz.