Fujifilm's twin pack (20 shots) of Instax Mini Picture Format Instant film is for all instax mini cameras and comes in a handy cartridge. Fujifilm Instant Color Film is an ISO 800 wide picture format integral daylight color film designed for use with Fujifilm instax mini series cameras. This glossy film yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions.
Instax film ensures clear reproduction, vivid color and natural skin tones. This is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in Instax Mini Series Cameras. Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash.
It's also a fun film to use - easy to load, shoot and best of all - no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. It offers stunning instant pictures that you can fit into a purse, wallet or mini photo frame. Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, Instax Mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images.
Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Fuji has also extended the working temperature range of this film to include 40 - 104 degree F so you need not worry about using it year round!
Faster Image Formation
Enhanced developing process produces a more rapid image - less waiting time for complete development
It produces very fine grain yet with all the high-speed advantages of an ISO 800 film
Vibrant Color Reproduction
No color mixing between film layers - skin tones will be neutral
Resulting from improved emulsion, development accelerators and development control technology it will keep your images color-true for years
- General use with Fuji Instax Mini Series Cameras
- For Instax Mini 7, 25, 50 Series Cameras
- ISO 800 / Works Well in Low Light
- Daylight Balanced / Glossy Finish
- Credit Card-Sized Film Format
- Ultra Sharp for a High-Speed Film
- Vibrant Color Reproduction
- Fast Development Times
- Extended Operating Temperature Range
- Enhanced Stability for Long-Term Storage
- Small Format - Easy to Carry and Store
- Speed: ISO 800
- Format: Instax Mini
- Frame Design: White
- Image Shape: Rectangle
- Working range is 5 - 40 degree C (41 - 104 degree F)
- Film Size: 3.4 x 2.1" (8.6 x 5.4cm) (approx)
- Image Size: 2.4 x 1.8" (6.2 x 4.6cm) (approx)
- Brand: Fujifilm
- Model: 16386016
- Product Type: Instax Film
- Size: Twin Pack (20 Shots)