Designed and built for freedom near and in the water, Survivor Waterproof is ready to go whenever and wherever adventure calls. Survivor Waterproof keeps the water away from your iPhone in water almost 10 feet deep, without sacrificing the ability to grab photos and video, take calls, surf, listen to audio ... even plug in to recharge your batteries.
Wherever life's adventure takes you, your iPhone is going to capture and share the experience. Keep it all safe and dry with Survivor Waterproof.
Compatible with iPhone 5s however, currently this case?s Home Button cover will block the fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home Button.
About the Survivor Waterproof Case
The Survivor + Catalyst partnership brings together Catalyst Lifestyle?s innovative design & development team in consumer lifestyle accessories with Griffin?s unsurpassed 20 years of experience as one of the most established companies in the iOS accessory space, to bring the world?s best waterproof cases and related accessories to the market, that are superior in design, quality, functionality, and usability.
- Waterproof to 9.8 feet (3 meters)
- Designed to minimize impact from 6.6' drops (2 meters)
- Clear case allows use of touchscreen and cameras out of water. In water, use the iPhone's volume up button. (Because water conducts electricity, the iPhone may not know when you're touching the screen while it's underwater.)
- Gasketed design seals out water, dust, grease, windblown sand
- Width - 2.65" (67.3 mm)
- Thickness - 0.56" (14.2 mm)
- Height - 5.33" (135.3 mm)
- TPE shock-absorbing bumpers
- PET-integrated screen cover
- Silicone o-rings
- Polycarbonate frame and rear cover
- Nylon latches, charge port door, volume controls, power button, home button