G-SPEED eS 8 TB High-Performance eSATA RAID Storage for SD/HD Production
G-SPEED eS RAID solutions provide professional content creators with outstanding performance, high storage capacity, and fail-safe operation at an unprecedented low cost per gigabyte. The compact and whisper-quiet G-SPEED eS features a 3Gbit eSATA interface and four hot-swappable HGST Ultrastar 7200 RPM SATA drives. When used with the G-Technology PCIe 4x RAID controller (sold separately), a single G-SPEED eS supports up to four simultaneous streams of ProRes422 HQ or one stream of uncompressed 1080/60i. As many as four G-SPEED eS enclosures can be attached to a single workstation, providing up to 64TB of high-performance RAID protected storage. The G-Technology PCIe 4x RAID controller supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD, and is congured and monitored via a full-featured Web GUI.
- Supports multi-stream SD, HDV, DVCPRO HD, Apple ProRes 422, and uncompressed HD video workows
- High-speed, port mulitplied 3Gbit eSATA interface with single cable connection
- Optional RAID controller supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD
- Hot-swappable 7200 RPM SATA III disk drives, each with up to 64MB cache
- Whisper-quiet, all-aluminum enclosure
- Scalable to 64TB in storage capacity
- Web-based conguration and management
- 3-year limited warranty
- Interface: 1x 3Gbit, eSATA
- Size (LxWxH): 9" x 4.75" x 6.75"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- System Requirements: RAID controller: Mac Pro (Intel processor) or PC with available PCIe x4 slot: Mac OS 10.5 or higher, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, G-SPEED eS is compatible with third-party port multiplier-aware host adapters
- Retail Packaging: Box dimensions (LxWxH): 9.5" x 16" x 9.13", Master carton: 3, Master cartons per pallet: 12, Pieces per Pallet: 36