The WB35F boasts an impressive 12X optical zoom and 16MP CCD sensor, allowing photographers to capture stunning images in sharp definition and vibrant color.
Samsung?s state of the art NFC and Wi-Fi technology makes sharing images with friends and family easier and more enjoyable. The "Tag & Go" feature takes sharing to an entirely new level as it connects the WB35F camera with smartphones by just touching the two devices together. With no manual set up required, an array of features are activated which make it simple to transfer, share and back up images. This includes Photo Beam, which immediately transfers the image being viewed on the camera to a smartphone. With AutoShare, images are instantaneously backed up as they are being shot, while MobileLink allows users to select which images to transfer, so that shots can be organized easily. Remote View Finder offers greater flexibility when setting up shots, as the camera can be controlled via a smartphone to act as a viewfinder, as well as providing access to a host of manual settings.
Pre-loaded with a suite of Smart Mode options that enable photographers to enhance the color and quality of any image, the WB35F allows for an unparalleled level of customization and functionality. Another impressive feature is the Smart Auto mode which analyses shooting environments and selects the most optimal settings for any situation, helping photographers capture stunning photographs wherever they are.
Additional capabilities of the device include Live Panorama mode in which users can automatically activate panoramic image capture by simply spanning the device from side to side. In addition, there is a video mode capability in which users can capture HD video recordings in impressive HD quality.
The Samsung WB35F was created for ambitious photography enthusiasts that want an affordable device with impressive imaging capabilities. It comes in four different colors (black, red, white and purple) and the 67.5mm (2.7-inch) QVGA LCD screen helps for easy and simple control of navigation, letting photographers focus on shooting, editing and sharing the exciting moments that make up their lives.
- Tag & Go (NFC/Wi-Fi) - Photo Beam, AutoShare, Remote View Finder, Mobile Link
- SMART Mode - Landscape, Action Freeze, Silhouette, Sunset, Fireworks, Light Trace, Beauty Face, Night, Macro
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Photo Beam, AusoShare, Remote View Finder, Mobile Link, SNS & Cloud, E-mail, Samsung Link, S/W Upgrade Notifier
- Photo/Video Filter, Live Panorama
- Image Sensor - 16.2 effective megapixel 1/2.3" CCD
- Lens - 12x Optical Zoom Lens, 24mm Wide Angle, F3.1(W) ~ 6.3(T)
- IS - OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Display - 67.5mm (2.7-inch) QVGA LCD screen
- ISO - Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Image - JPEG format 16M, 14MP, 12MW, 10M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2MW, 1M
- Video - HD Video Recording (1280?720 /30fp), 640?480 /30fps, 320x240 web
- Video Output - AV
- Bundle PC software - i-Launcher
- Storage - micro SD (2GB guaranteed), micro SDHC (up to 32GB guaranteed), micro SDXC (up to 64GB guaranteed) * Class 6 or above is recommended
- Battery - BP70A
- Dimension (WxHxD) - 100.9 x 61 x 27.5(20.7)mm
- Weight - 144g (without battery)