High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality to Your PC!
Step-up to serious 3D performance and high-definition image quality with VisionTek Radeon X1300 256MB graphics card. For enhanced graphics, the Visiontek Radeon X1300 combines a radically new and efficient ultra-threaded core architecture with ATI's revolutionary AvivoTM video and display technology. Visiontek Radeon X1300 delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity. The Visiontek Radeon X1300 can integrate your digital home by connecting your PC and consumer electronic devices together. Built for the future, the Visiontek Radeon X1300 is CrossFire Ready to deliver multi-GPU gaming performance that works with all games.
Brilliant New Avivo Video and Display Technology
With ATI's Avivo technology the Visiontek Radeon X1300 connects to home entertainment devices and allows you to view your digital media and play games with vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI.
CrossFire Ready for Extreme, Accelerated Gaming
Get double barrel multi-GPU gaming performance that works with all games by adding another X1300 series graphics card (any PCI Express model) for powerful GPU sharing. Can be configured to run in Crossfire mode with another X1300 series x16 PCI Express card, or work by itself as a single graphics card in standard mode.
A New Era of 3D Gaming
Enjoy a smooth gaming experience and control texture-rich games with advanced 3D features including: a 90-nanometer process GPU, a new ultra-threaded 3D processing architecture, an advanced memory controller and 256MB DDR-2 RAM.
Opening Doors to Visual Realism and True-to-life image Graphic Animation
With industry leading 90-nanometer process technology and ultra-threaded shader core the Visiontek Radeon X1300 is optimized for Shader Model 3.0 to deliver new high dynamic range visual effects, enhanced adaptive anti-aliasing realism and lightning fast performance.
- ATI RADEON X1300 Visual processing Unit
- 256MB DDR-2 Memory
- x16 PCI Express
- 450MHz VPU clock
- 533MHz memory clock
- 90 nanometer GPU
- Ultra threaded core 3D architecture
- Avivo display enhancement technology
- Shader model 3.0
- Crossfire ready
- Single Slot solution
Operating systems support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- VGA, DVI-I, TV-Out
- Dual Link DVI (up to 2560 x 1600 resolution) Component HDTV YPbPr output (adapter sold separately)
- S-Video & Composite Video TV-Out
- Dual VGA (with DVI to VGA adapter)
- 256MB X1300 x16 PCI Express Graphics Card
- Installation CD, drivers, demos, utilities
- DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, or compatible with x16 PCI Express slot
- 256MB System memory (512MB+ recommended)
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Correct Chipset drivers
- Crossfire compatible motherboard (if using Crossfire configuration)
- 250 watt or greater power supply
- Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty