Much of music is created with instruments made from natural wood from a finely tuned Steinway piano or Stradivarius violin to classic Fender Stratocaster guitars. The low resonance characteristics of wood provide for efficient, clean, rich reproduction of music which is why all of the most high end home speakers are made of wood. Simply tap on something metal or plastic and then tap on something made of wood, and you will instantly hear the resonance differences between those materials. So, it is only "natural" to create quality earphones from wood. Woodees!
The Woodees Sport earphones were designed with the active person in mind. Slightly smaller than the Classic Woodees the Sport feature angled earpieces and (detachable) over the ear clips for a secure comfortable fit while exercising, as well as, an analog microphone with Audio Control Click functionality.
- Natural wood housing for deep bass sound
- Angled, ergonomic design for a comfortable fit, lightweight
- Over ear clips for a secure fit while exercising.
- Soft cable for easy management
- Analog microphone with Apple Click functionality (Answer, Hangup, Pause, Play, Advance, Rewind)
- Noise-isolating inner ear fit
- Four pairs of silicone buds for a customized fit (XS/S/M/L)
- Compatible with iPad, iPod and all music devices with 3.5mm earphone jack
- 24k Gold connector
- Classic Umber Stain
Impedance - 16 Ohm
Sensitivity - 105db at 1kHz with 2 mW
Diameter - Driver: 10mm
Cord length - 120 cm (4ft.)