The Yashica Zoomate 80 is a fully automatic ultra compact 38-80mm Power Zoom Camera. Highlights include a 5 mode Flash System, Active Infrared Autofocus, and stylish finish.
- 38-80mm Power Zoom Lens (6 Elements in 6 Groups) This super sharp Yashica coated lens system produces detailed photos with bright, beautiful colors. The quick touch zoom lever lets you go from 38mm wide angle to 80mm telephoto (or in between) in an instant.
- Ultra Compact Design The Zoomate 80 is extremely small and lightweight, allowing it to fit into your pocket or purse. It measures only 4 7/8" W x 2 3/4" H x 1 7/8" D and weighs just 7 ounces.
- Auto Focus System The Zoomate 80 utilizes an electronic infrared auto focus beam to ensure sharp, clear photos. The Focus Lock feature gives you additional creative control to recompose your pictures.
- Electronic Shutter with Automatic Exposure The automatic programmed shutter of the Zoomate 80 creates a perfectly exposed photo in a wide variety of lighting conditions, with shutter speeds from 4.0 seconds to 1/250 of a second (EV5-EV16).
- Sophisticated Five Mode Flash System Auto Flash: Fires any time flash is required.
- Red Eye Reduction: Helps reduce annoying red eyes-provides more natural looking photos.
- Fill Flash: Allows you to fill in unwanted shadows or illuminate backlit subjects.
- Flash w/Red Eye Reduction: Provides the combined benefits of natural looking eyes with the ability to fill in.
- Night Scene Mode: Night scene mode cancels the flash and allows longer exposure. This is useful where flash photography is not allowed, ie.: museums, theatres, concerts, etc.
- Advanced Red Eye Reduction System By incorporating Yashica/s advanced Bright Bulb System (BBS), the annoying red eye effect can be greatly minimized when photographing people with flash. The result is more natural looking eye color of your subject.