The Adesso NuScan 5200TU is compatible with a wide range of 1D and 2D barcode symbologies. With CMOS imager the NuScan 5200TU is able to scan major 2D barcodes such as PDF 417, QR Codes, Data Matrix, and micro QR Code. As your daily peripheral companion, your peripheral must be able to provide you with good hygiene and cleanness. Built with waterproof and antimicrobial substances, the NuScan 5200TU can be cleaned periodically. Its 7 meter drop protection also adds to its ruggedness. With all these great features, the NuScan 5200TU is truly your ultimate barcode scanner.
The Nuscan 5200TU is made with antimicrobial material which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria and protects against the buildup germs.
IP67 Rated. Sealed with a silicone plastic material, this scanner is 100% waterproof and can be cleaned with soap and water or other liquids cleaners. Ranked as a IP67 Waterproof Standard, this device can withstand being submerged in water for up to 30 min up to a depth of 3 feet.
With its rugged design and durable silicone plastic material, the Nuscan 5200TU is less likely to become damaged due to accidental drops from up to 20 feet.
2D & 1D Scanning Engine
Easily and instantly read 2-dimensional barcode symbologies such as the most common PDF 417, QR, Data Matrix, and micro QR Code. 1D barcode symbologies are supported as well, making the Nuscan 5200TU truly reliable
Superior Scanning Performance
The 24 inches per second (IPS) motion tolerance and the innovative high pixels CMOS engineoffer fast and accurate scanning results.
• Imager: 640 x 480 CMOS
• Light Source: 650 +/- 10 nm visible red LED & White LED
• Depth of Field: 0-12 inches (@20mil EAN-13, PC 100%)
• Scan Angle: Roll: +/-50 degrees, Pitch: +/-45 degrees, Yaw: +/-360 degrees
• Motion Tolerance: 24 inches per second (IPS)
• Minimum Bar Width (1D): 5 mil/0.127 mm @ PCS 90%, Code 39.
• Minimum Bar Width (2D): 10 mil/0.254 mm @ PCS 80%, Data Matrix.
• Print Contrast: PCS 30% code 39 @5mil
• Indicators (LED): Green LED
• Alert Operation: Programmable Beeper Tone
• Input Voltage: 5VDC +/- 5%
• Operating Current: 220 +/- 5% mA
• Dimensions: 7 (L) x 3 (W) x 4 (H) in. (175 x 72 x 100 mm)
• Weight: 0.35 lbs. (160 grams, excluding cable)
• Cable: 6 ft (1.83m)
• Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C
• Storage Temperature: -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Light Levels: Max 100,000 lux
• Shock: Withstanding 7m freefall drops
- Code 128
- Code 39(Plain & Full ASCII)
- Code 93
- Code 11
- Code 25(ITF/Industrial/Matrix/IATA Standard)
- MSI/MSI Plessey
- GS1 DataBar
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Mac OS X
- USB port