Professional USB; Plug-N-Play video collaboration system for huddle and small conference rooms
AVer once again breaks the boundaries of traditional video conferencing and helps companies continue to expand their Professional video collaboration to the huddle rooms. The CAM340 is an affordable; professional-grade USB conference camera optimized to deliver a next generation video communication experience. It is compatible with all of your favorite applications connecting to virtually any desktop or laptop; via a single USB cable.
Super sharp accurate color up to 4K
Finally the term "Like looking through glass" can be used. The CAM340 uses high quality sensors and multi-lens glass to produce the sharpest and most accurate color ever.
94 degree wide angle no distortion
CAM340 has one of the widest possible field of view with zero distortion. Perfect for the growing huddle room environments where attendees are closer to the lens but sit on the edge or outside of normal cameras field of view.
Pan; tilt zoom like 4x optical zoom camera
With our Ultra 4K CAM340 you can zoom in up to 4x as it if were a traditional optical camera. Zoom in and move around; no moving parts; so you can frame up the perfect picture for your attendees.
Tricky light conditions; no worries
No matter if you are in low light or bright light; natural or fluorescent lighting or have multiple types of lighting AVer's CAM340 white balance and exposure will provide you with accurate color to its fullest.
Easy plug and play; any app
Just plug USB cable and go; no driver to install; no power cable; no extra mount.
No microphone; no problem
A high quality uni-directional microphone built-in on top of the camera can easily pick up your conversation in your huddle room environments while it suppresses noise behind the TV.
- Description: USB 3.0 ULTRA HD 4K Huddle Room Camera
- Width and height: 60mm
- Length: 75mm
- Weight: 251g
- Sensor: Exmor 4K CMOS sensor
- Frame rate: 4K 25fps; 1080p; 720p; 960x540; 848x480; 640x480; 640x360; 424x240; 320x240; 320x180 at 60; 30; 15 fps
- Field of view: Diagonal 94 degree; horizontal 85 degree; vertical 55 degree
- Lens iris; focus; zoom: Fixed
- AE; white balance: Auto; manual override by PTZApp
- Lens focal length: 3.37 mm +/- 5%
- Lens F: 2.8
- S/N ratio: > 50dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE; F2.8; shutter 1/30)
- Minimum working distance: 80cm
- Zoom: Up to 4X leveraging 4K sensor (not available in 4K or 60 fps)
- Pan and tilt: When zoom in leveraging 4K sensor
- Frequency response: 100~12K Hz
- Sensitivity: -37dB
- 2.0; 3.0; type-C
- UVC (USB Video Class) 1.1
- UAC (USB Audio Class) 1.0
- Application: Skype; Skype for Business; Zoom; BlueJeans; FaceTime; Cisco Webex; Google Hangouts; GoToMeeting; V-CUBE; Adobe Connect; Vidyo; Fuze; WebRTC
- USB type-C connector
- DC jack for power adapter (for USB2.0 connection)
- 3.5mm audio jack for line output
- HID; UVC and UAC
- Optional IR remote control
- Tripod mounting screw hole
- Sliding privacy shutter door
- Built-in TV mount (above TV; up to 46mm deep)
- Kensington slot
- 1/4" tripod mounting screw
- Privacy shutter door
- Infra-red receiver supports optional CAM520 remote control
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70 Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- 4K or 1080p 60fps require higher system configuration
- USB 2.0 port and above (USB 3.0 required for 4K or 60fps)