The DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK is a 1080i capture card with HDMI and comprehensive analog inputs that can capture video content from various video sources. It comes with a software development kit that includes frequently used functions to help developers and system integrators complete their tasks easily and efficiently. The bundled AVerMedia Capture Studio provides intuitive HD video previewing and capturing.
Record 1080i HD Video via HDMI Connection
The AVerMedia DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK supports HDMI connectivity for capturing and monitoring video up to 1080i resolution. You can easily capture or record HD video. No matter what you want to capture; this capture card can help you do it!
Uncompressed Capture with 4:2:2 Color Resolution
With a fast disk array; you can directly capture uncompressed video through an HDMI connection. The HDMI itself; which is capable of handling video in 4:2:2 color resolution; can present crystal-like picture quality to meet the superior needs of HD fans.
High Quality Analog Capturing
With the accompanying 9-in-1 analog cable; capturing standard and high definition analog video is effortless. Moreover; you can capture 1080i HD video via component inputs and edit your own professional video clips on your PC easily.
- Captures HD Content up to 1080i
- Captures Video from HDMI and Analog Inputs
- DirectShow compatible
- Supports Both SD and HD Video Sources
- Various Programming Languages Supported
- Interface: PCIe 1x
- Pixel Format: YUY2(4:2:2); YVYU(4:2:2); UYVY(4:2:2)
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL
- Multi-Card Support: Yes (max = 8 pcs)
- Record: MPEG-2 up to 1080i/ H.264 up to 1080i/ AVI up to 1080i
- Programming Language: VB; VC; Delphi; C#; VB.NET
- SDK Framework: General DLL
- Dimensions (L x W): 93.5 x 68.78mm
- Digital: HDMI 1.1/HDCP 1.1
- Analog: Component(YPbPr support 1080i/720p)/ Composite/ S-Video/ Audio (L/R)
- Composite & S-Video: 720x480@60i; 720x576@50i
- Component: 720x480@60i/60p / 720x576@50i/50p / 1280x720@50p/60p / 1920x1080@50i/60i
- HDMI: 640x480@60/72/75/85 / 720x480@60i/60p / 720x576@50i/50p / 800x600@56/60/72/75/85 / 1024x768@60/70/75/85
- Composite & S-Video: Brightness; Contrast; Hue (NTSC only); Saturation
- Component: Brightness; Contrast
- Temperature: 0 to 65 ?
- Humidity: 15% to 80% RHNC
- Temperature: -30 to 65 ?
- Humidity: 0% to 90% RHNC
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- VGA: VGA card with DirectX9.0c or above
- Supported OS Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64 bits); Linux (32/64 bits)
- SD Video Capturing Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- SD Video Capturing AMD Athlon 64 3200+
- HD Video Capturing (MPEG-2 Format) Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- HD Video Capturing (MPEG-2 Format) AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 2.8GHz
- HD Video Capturing (H.264 Format) Intel Core i5 750 or AMD equivalent
- 3D Content Capturing Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AMD Athlon x2 or above