- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
- Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
- Premium carrying case
For decades now, professional users all around the world have been putting their trust in the DT 770 PRO studio reference headphones. They are the number one choice for music producers, sound technicians and broadcast users and are a firmly established piece of equipment in studios worldwide.
A legendary basis, pioneering technological work and nothing less than the determination to achieve the perfect sound have led to a new milestone being set: the DT 1770 PRO ? the evolution of a studio legend.
As the first professional headphones with Tesla 2.0 technology, it has already made its mark in the company?s history. The DT 1770 PRO has won over sound engineers and studio users with its impressive sound quality and workmanship. Brilliant highs and a warm bass give you a perfect sound profile unmatched by any other headphones of their kind.
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design (Operating Principle): Closed
- Headphone Impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 5-40,000Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Remote: Without Remote
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug: 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug